Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just to get this straight at first:

DarkPaladin = My Brother

SonicFan101 = Some Random Mine-Imator Forum User

Jimmy123 / Minecraftian Warrior = Me!

Oh no! Robotic123 is still at large. He has been roaming the world, going from place to place, city to city, trying to find people to kill. With his spare time, he uses spare metal and iron to reinforce his own iron plating. Somehow He has found a way to implement a blazing flame that can be turned on command to activate the flames. The flames have enough power to lift Robotic123 to fly. Also, He has figured a way to make a force field so He can trap anyone He wants. I have not known how He has done that yet. I have called my brother to help me track down Robotic123 so we can stop him. When we got to Him, I was in great shock...

UI03e9r.png

Robotic123: Stop now, you little humans! I have power beyond the amount of power all 3 of you have combined! I am stronger than ANYONE on this little planet! Soon, everyone shall bow down before me or DIE! I shall now give you a choice. Let me go free and I will set you parents free. If you decide to attack, I shall kill your parents and then kill you...

Jimmy123: Stop this madness! You are better than this! Let my parents go NOW! We do not want to fight! But if we have to, we shall do so!

Robotic123: This is your first warning! I have already gave you a choice... ANSWER ME OR DIE!

DarkPaladin: Let them FREE! I shall kill you if you don't! You HAVE to stop! You are insane! Stop this madness and let them go!

Robotic123: This is your second warning. Give me an answer, let me free or let all of you DIE!

SonicFan101: Why am I here!? Meh. I'll just help.

Jimmy123 and DarkPaladin: STOP THE MADNESS! We do NOT want to fight! But we will for the sake of Humanity if we must! Just calm down and let our parents go so NOBODY get's HURT!

Robotic123: Final warning you tiny humans! Give Me An Answer!

What Shall We Do?

• Help my parents escape death and let all 5 of us live, but let Humanity down?
  • Or, shall we fight Robotic123? Sadly, my parents would die in the process and we could possibly die ourselves, failing Humanity! Then, Robotic123 could hunt down the rest of Earth...
  • Or, shall we call for help from other people? Maybe we could out-number Him! But we need YOUR help, guys! Reply to this forum topic, saying if you want to help or not, or just any of the above.

We Need An Answer!

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

OMG OMG OMG What do I do!?

1: I have my own land to save under invasion

2: I have friends that could be in trouble

3: I have other people to save

And now I have THIS! SO MANY THINGS TO DO ._.

Let M-m-m-m--me Ha-ha-handle Thiiiiiiis

KILL YOURSELFS FOR HUMANITY-TY-TYTYTYTYTYTYTYY Critical Error In Drive B

That also is a good idea, but you don't decide to help? Also, if we die, than he isn't stopped. He basically won so, He got us out of the way...

Did some editing to the second suggestion by the way, guys.

L-l-l-l-l-let Me Te-TE-TEAAM Uu-u-u-u-u-P with Robotic123. Together we could rule the world.

Robotic123 isn't trustworthy. He only cares about himself. He kills anyone else he finds. He didn't decide to kill us because we actually want to stand up for Humanity. You know, everyone likes a good fight!  :D

Also, teaming up with Robotic123 will probably end up with you dying...  :ph34r:

Robotic123 isn't trustworthy. He only cares about himself. He kills anyone else he finds. He didn't decide to kill us because we actually want to stand up for Humanity. You know, everyone likes a good fight!  :D

Also, teaming up with Robotic123 will probably end up with you dying...  :ph34r:

H-h-h-e would Understand a Gli-gli-flitiching rob-oooot on the brink of Corruptioenfierbzsxedcrtfgvybhijnouigyfv

H-h-h-e would Understand a Gli-gli-flitiching rob-oooot on the brink of Corruptioenfierbzsxedcrtfgvybhijnouigyfv

He wouldn't. If you are a glitching robot, he would think that you are beneath him because you are not perfect. You have an imperfection, a glitch that messes your speaking and it could grow worse so it could soon effect your actions.