A Final Farewell to Fallout Free (COLLAB)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright everyone, so as you know, Fallout 4 has been announced, and is about a month away! Seeing this, Fallout 3 and New Vegas are going to be forgotten, and blown out of the water. So, as a final hurrah to it, and because I feel like I need to act productive and do something animation related before I turn into a pile of dust, I will be making an animated music video of Fallout 3 in a nutshell for ol' Weird Al's "Trigger Happy". Trust me on this one.

However, this will be no small undertaking. This will take time, rigs, and other such, so I'm going to need YOUR - yes, you - HELP! I need rigs of all kinds from smoothskins everywhere! I will be posting a list below detailing what rigs we need, who'll cover what, and the due date of the rigs. Anyone that contributes will be credited and  have their specific rig featured in the video (if it's up to standard), and given a hug, a kiss, and a cookie.

So, prepare for the future! Enlist today! Et cetera!

WE NEED:

- A western-style revolver

-An AK-47-ish gun

-Super-mutant rig

-Tea cup

-Laser minigun

DUE BY THANKSGIVING*

(*List is still being updated)

Thank you all for your support! I'm awaiting any feedback, criticism, love letters, death threats, etc. at all hours and all times!

The AK-47 was first put into official use in 1949. It'd make sense.

Weird Al? Not really.

Historically, yeah, end of WW2, and the Assault Rifles in game seemed to be based off them. And Weird Al? Well, I used it for the song, not him.

i´ll join

So what are you going to rig then, if you know how?

I may not have been the first, but I have been successful.

Yeah, I was thinking about visiting the Armory anyways, has a bunch of goodies.