Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In the middle of an animator's nightmare, I thought of something that would be beneficial to all.
If we could perhaps select segments of the timeline and adjust the tempo for just that selection, so in an increasingly fast fight scene I don't have to speed up the 'God Tempo' and ajdust my 1000 frames on the timeline.
Please.

You want the slow-mo Micheal Bay effects, dontcha?  :steve_wink:

Nah, I think what you're saying is that you want some insurance in case a little something involving timing is off and you don't want to edit the whole animation to fix it, only slow down or speed up one scene.

I've thought of this before, but I didn't know how possible it was...

You want the slow-mo Micheal Bay effects, dontcha?  :steve_wink:

Nah, I think what you're saying is that you want some insurance in case a little something involving timing is off and you don't want to edit the whole animation to fix it, only slow down or speed up one scene.

I've thought of this before, but I didn't know how possible it was...

So you think I want exactly what I said I wanted?
8D 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07wuZ3EWMAA 

So you think I want exactly what I said I wanted?8D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07wuZ3EWMAA 

"...so in an increasingly fast fight scene I don't have to speed up the 'God Tempo' and ajdust my 1000 frames on the timeline."

Yeah, 'cause that wasn't worded weird af.  :| 

Just catering to kiddies here.  xD 

"...so in an increasingly fast fight scene I don't have to speed up the 'God Tempo' and ajdust my 1000 frames on the timeline."

Yeah, 'cause that wasn't worded weird af.  :| 

Just catering to kiddies here.  xD 

Fair enough.