Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

GIF.gif

Here is a gif I made of a torch so you can see what the particles look like:)

So I was making an animation when I needed the smoke particles shown in this GIF...but I couldn't find the particles file. This is because I made it myself ages ago for another animation but forgot it was custom made lol:steve_lol:

DOWNLOAD THE PARTICLE FILE HERE: http://www.blusparkstudio.16mb.com/Downloads.html

(press "Mine imator Particles" and click the image to download)

Edited by MattyLeeG
reads better

Nice particles, looks minecrafty

I usually go for the more realistic side:

jAi0Dfd.gif

btw, I recommend making your sig smaller... I think you're only allowed to have a height of 200 pixels :/

Wow, could you give me an 8-Bit version of that?! It's amazing. It doesn't light anything up for crud though.  xD 

Did you draw those particles or did you input them?  :o 

the thing is, I lost them in the great harddisk crash of 2015

but I'm gonna do some resource gathering in the future, maybe I'll find those particles again, I used them in an animation [Drug Test] it's on the team cubicle channel

That really sucks. Thank goodness I've never had to deal with that...

I should go back this map up, shouldn't I?  xD 

GHMbNqF.jpg

Nice particles, looks minecrafty

I usually go for the more realistic side:

jAi0Dfd.gif

btw, I recommend making your sig smaller... I think you're only allowed to have a height of 200 pixels :/

too late, Frossa gave me a penalty point -_- I wanna dispute and get it removed. I wasn't even warned. Who can I contact?

nice flames btw ;) 

well, you're supposed to read the rules when you join, and it says that when making the sig, also, thank you :3

I guess :/ but the website system should make sure it isn't too long don't you think haha ;) I have sent a message to Frossa anyway asking for it the "non expiring penalty point" to be removed.

Youre welcome :)