Project TDBH [need help]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys how it going . iam making a series 

So what i need Now is

1.the dub need boys and girl

2.Rig 

3.few animator

4.and desiner

Me by skype for the dub  Just send me a text like this  ' Surprise Duck '

First EPISODE STORY........

i woke up in strange island and i say too myself (This gonna be the dub part) 'Where the Hell iam i' and i saw some strange man

That gonna be UnmutEMC cause i have you RIG sorry to use your rig with out permision cause i dont have anyone rig) and i ask the strange man that  

'Who are you and how the hell that i get here' and the strange man say 'iam you and you are me    and this place is your imagination you create it  you need to wake up Mr.Wither iam sure that the guard is coming'and then gonna wake up and saw the gaurd and i say too myself 'Oh yeah how do i forgot i been capture by these gaurd .I wonder how long is it now' and then one gaurd step forward and ask me 'Who are you' and i say 'so you want to know me?  I will start from the beginnig'....................................................................................................................................

so yeah the first episode is gonna be like 10 minute     i will update soon if the first part is finish i dont really spoiled too much but i will send the story who do the project with me

So if you guys intrest Just leave a comment

• Oh and here my Channel YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuYkzo9bcTBJetLP6pmdTpQ

Edited by WitherCube
Update

No i mean the dub that have to contact me by skype

Okay...? and do they really have to ' Surprise Duck ' you? xD (just saying)

(So... what is it about anyways? o_o)  I really should change the information .It about series that iam making and i just need help who can be the dub and i just need some rigs  

Not sure if you're adding more information now, but what I'm asking is what's the story of the series that you were making.

Ohh  you mean story..... DAMM sorry   i cant really tell it too long but i can tell the first part

I'm gonna help you fixing your English for once, I know I'm not very good at it but... welp,

Episode one Scrip for the first part I guess?

I woke up in the strange island and I say to myself...

"Where am I?" and then I saw a strange man. lol, you had my permission now  I walked to him and asked...

"Who are you and how did I get here?!"

"I am YOU, and you are ME, we are ONE, this is the place that you created by your own imagination, you need to wake up Mr.Wither, I'm sure that guards is coming"

I woke up and saw guards.

"Oh yeah, how do I forgot that I've been captured by these guards. I wonder how long I've been captured now..."

Then one of those guards came in front of me and asked

"Who are you?"

"You wanna know the truth? I'll start from the beginning..."

So yeah, the first episode is gonna be like 10 minutes, I'll update the scrip as soon as the first part is finish.

It would better easier for me to read if these texts are smaller xDD

Pretty sure that I'm not translated all of this correctly but your grammar needed fixing.

Otherwise, the plot is not bad at all, Also, not sure if of the reason why you can tell me the story more then this, but you can always tell me via PM or Skype or... just somewhere that for private talks, and that's gonna be alright.

But if it because you still got just these part of the story then that's fine xD

And if it because of you just don't wanna spoil the story of it then that's totally fine too ;)

... Although, looks like not many people look into this topic, you should maybe sometimes put a link to the topic on your status updates, but don't do that too much or other people might think you're spamming xD

-- Anyone that found my post here should fix my own English too, because like I said, I'm not very good at it.

Edited by UnmutEMC
Mi st0pid Englizz