A hard Assassination Day (0.7)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Next Wallpaper/Art  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Wallpaper/Art should I do next?

• Ezio Auditore Family (Assassins Creed)
    • The Waters of Mars (Doctor who)
    • The Dalek Invasion (Doctor Who)

looks great but you should add more scenery so it will not look cut out (also do not scream at me "STOP HATING THIS IS MY FIRST WALLPAPER")

Lol when was I ever going to scream? But it really is my first wallpaper, I actually took this scenery from the MineImator 1.0.0 Demo 5 Files.

Lol when was I ever going to scream? But it really is my first wallpaper, I actually took this scenery from the MineImator 1.0.0 Demo 5 Files.

naah cause your ... yoshi friend started screaming at me when i said that you could improve something.

naah cause your ... yoshi friend started screaming at me when i said that you could improve something.

Ok

Note: The Ezio Auditore Family wallpaper will probably only feature Ezio, Ezio's Father, Cloudia and 1 more character but it would take a long time!

Wow, you just reminded me of that. Just.....no...sorry. Okay? I was in bad mood. I had extreme stress and wanted to chill out on the PS4, which sadly turned out badly, so i got to the computer and it started to hate me and that. Sorry. Just dont spread that anymore.

Wow, you just reminded me of that. Just.....no...sorry. Okay? I was in bad mood. I had extreme stress and wanted to chill out on the PS4, which sadly turned out badly, so i got to the computer and it started to hate me and that. Sorry. Just dont spread that anymore.

its ok, i have those times too