Fallout 4 Pipboy RIG (Re-upload)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well I think this is my finest work yet :) 

https://imgur.com/a/Kc6PoUX

Here's the download :

https://mega.nz/#!YlEkjS5Z!gaUnTrkqKsgrBqsZJxTeTObkVmih9RbMEyurfchzDpA

no need to credit me! :D just don't say you made this and don't publish it in other websites! 

Edited by AmazingSpaceCat
Fixed link, Added glow effect.

.... this is what i was working on and you did an amazing job you deserve praise and i deserve some tin foil hats because things and people are reading my mind

also do you have different panels for each tab?(and also you saved me some worked cuz i needed one for the Hype!!!!!)

Edited by Pkmn_Lovar
HYPE!!!

Wow that looks awesome!  

Can you turn up the light? I can't see anything.

Sorry but I plan on doing a little trailer ... im sorry :( I just wanted to show the features ... ( lights ) 

.... this is what i was working on and you did an amazing job you deserve praise and i deserve some tin foil hats because things and people are reading my mind

also do you have different panels for each tab?(and also you saved me some worked cuz i needed one for the Hype!!!!!)

By different panels you mean is I spawned different blocks or duplicated them ? if you need to add a custom texture or something I can always fix that and rebuild it again and just paste the cale and cordinates but with different blocks ... :3 tell me if you need it and il update it ! :D 

Sorry but I plan on doing a little trailer ... im sorry :( I just wanted to show the features ... ( lights ) 

By different panels you mean is I spawned different blocks or duplicated them ? if you need to add a custom texture or something I can always fix that and rebuild it again and just paste the cale and cordinates but with different blocks ... :3 tell me if you need it and il update it ! :D 

no i mean as(whoops accidentally put in a curse word) in the tabs as(did it again my laptop is double tapping keys i didn't type) in "S.P.E.C.I.A.L." as i see we have the status tab

(on topic: my friend made a pip-boy 3000 that works using a 3D printer,some scrap material and his programming and me constructing and making the pics)

no i mean as(whoops accidentally put in a curse word) in the tabs as(did it again my laptop is double tapping keys i didn't type) in "S.P.E.C.I.A.L." as i see we have the status tab

(on topic: my friend made a pip-boy 3000 that works using a 3D printer,some scrap material and his programming and me constructing and making the pics)

cool !  :D