[Vote Now!] Mine-Imator Kombat

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Round 1  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Battle 1

• Jack
    • Martijn
  2. 2. Battle 2

• Flarp
    • Caeden
  3. 3. Battle 3

• KickBrickster
    • CougarHippie420
  4. 4. Battle 4

• Metalletron
    • Japnoo

Hi everyone! A year or two ago, I tried "Battles of Mine Imator," but it didn't quite work out. It was still school that year, and It made it hard, to the point where I had to abandon the project.. However, after next week I will be done with testing, and I have the weekend to get some animating done, so I wanted to try it again.

What is it?

I am going to have 4 battles of 8 different animators on the forums. The community will vote for who they want to win. From there, the winners will match each other, and then there will be a final winner.

Who can sign up?

Anyone! Along with characters, I could also use an artist for the thumbnails. It would be a big help!

How do I sign up?

Just fill out the forum below. First 8 will get in!

Character name:

Character skin:

Character type (tank, agile, sorcerer, etc):

Weapons:

(optional) Fatality:

(optional) Rig:

All slots have been filled, but you can still participate by voting for the winners of each battle!

Thanks and get ready to FIGHT

Edited by Elephantman14

Character name: Martijn or martin if you will

Character skin: under profile

Character type (tank, agile, sorcerer, etc): Agile

Weapons: bow and knive

(optional) Fatality: power of awesomeness floats in the air and makes a giant forcefield to blow everyone away

Character name: Caeden117

Character skin: Under my profile, I suggest you use my rig (Or if for some reason you want to use that hated technological suit wearing guy, yea just pm me)

Character type: Agile (Assassin for that technological suit wearing guy)

Weapons: Fists (Two hidden blades that are not so hidden on top of his hands for the technological suit wearing guy)

Rig: https://www.dropbox.com/s/53g0qt3t2u038cb/Caeden117%27s%20Character%20Rig%20for%20Mineimating.zip?dl=0 (PM for technological suit wearing guy's rig)

Edited by Caeden117

Character Name: Kick B

Skin: under profile pic (blue streak in hair, sometimes it glitches and loads the wrong one)

Character type: Sorcerer

Weapons: Enderpearls, staff, and sword

Fatality: Throws an enderpearl that hits them in the face, then kicks (:P) their face in (or stabs with the sword, one of those).

Hey for anyone whose doing a fatality would it be possible to create a short animation of them? Doesn't have to be done for a while though.

I'm not that great with fighting animation. I don't think mine's too hard, But I can try if you want.

I'm not that great with fighting animation. I don't think mine's too hard, But I can try if you want.

Just a quick animation of the fatality. It doesn't have to be great, just a small concept really. I will probably change it slightly, but It would be helpful to see what youre thinking

Hey for anyone whose doing a fatality would it be possible to create a short animation of them? Doesn't have to be done for a while though.

I have to go to bed soon, so I'll do it in the morning.

Character name: Metalletron or Metall for short......... or Sir Metall to be classy

Character skin: Under Profile pic.... if not..... KkMysVZ.png<---- use this one

Character type (tank, agile, sorcerer, etc): Idk, 

Weapons: FISTS OF FURY AND POWER

(optional) Fatality: I CRUMBLE THEM INTO A BALL AND KICK THEM TO THE SKY TILL YOU CAN BARELY SEE THEM....oh they also explode since i stick bomb on them.

(optional) Rig:

You can see my steve the devil animation, it shows what my fatality could look like