Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys!

The good news I bring here is that I'm starting to pick up the pace on rigging for the community! Hopefully, soon you won't have to wait years and years for my next rig!

Anyway, I decided to make something a bit different for you guys. When I made my Magolor Wizard rig back in the days of 0.7, I wanted it to have a customisable edge to it if anyone remembers that old post. But now, with a new sort of rig that vision can finally materialize.

Ladies and gentlemen, I now provide you with the latest progression of mine in animatronic development technology...

uIlVCp0.png

(No, this isn't an animatronic version of the Engineer from TF2. That's another rig, for another time, for someone else to do.)

With this template, you can create non-cubic, new and interesting f@d OCs just by adding and adjusting different parts. Just parent the parts to where you want them to go, then adjust the position, rotation and colour to your liking. Simple enough, right?

Here is a more plain view of the template.

X05KjHC.png

Features:

• Moveable eyes
  • Two-piece legs and three-piece arms
  • Hands, feet, toes and fingers
  • Jaw and teeth
  • Some parts optimised to make colour-changing easie
  • Looks like the animatronics from The Pizzeria. You know, that ROBLOX game...

So get your template now, and start building your own animatronics today!