Alexander The Soul Reaper [My new OC]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hpj5Url.png

Meet Alexander The Soul Reaper. He is my new OC.

Next to me 

Who is Alexander?

Alexander is a criminal. No one knows Alexander's history. He was wanted for murders ,robberies and vandalism.

Everybody feared Alexander

Backstory

Alexander was a human until he was executed by orders of a king.He was a wanted criminal and one of the worst criminals humanity ever remembered.

The King got sick of him so he put a bounty on his head.Next year Alexander was arrested and imprisoned for 5 years. During his prison time he was mostly tortured by the guards.

After 5 years¸of his prison time The King ordered a death sentence for Alexander.Alexander died from an axe chopping his head.Alexander never had a funeral. His body lied where he was killed.

Alexander went to Nether. Alexander stupidly attacked the Lord Of The Nether who wasn't happy with Alexander's actions.The Lord Of Nether punished Alexander by bringing him back to overworld as a spirit 

who won't return to Nether. Alexander became a soul reaper because he needed souls in order to power up.Alexander now roams the overworld and kills everything on his way.

Fact

Alexander found his skeleton. He wears his own skull as a mask

Weapon

Alexander carries The Claw , a weird two bladed scythe. It's mostly used for double damage and double kills

Powers

Take soul- Alexander takes a soul after killing a living thing (undeads,demons and angles don't count)

Revive-Alexander uses 1 soul to revive someone who he already killed to fight for him in a form of a skeleton

Soul Blast- Alexander fires a volley of souls at his enemies dealing explosive damage

Passive powers:

The more Alexander takes soul the more he is powerfull. If he doesn't have any souls he can't use any of his powers.

I just love how nobody noticed this...just fits the character

Edited by Shiftyhead

Hpj5Url.png

Meet Alexander The Soul Reaper. He is my new OC.

Next to me 

Who is Alexander?

Alexander is a criminal. No one knows Alexander's history. He was wanted for murders ,robberies and vandalism.

Everybody feared Alexander

Backstory

Alexander was a human until he was executed by orders of a king.He was a wanted criminal and one of the worst criminals humanity ever remembered.

The King got sick of him so he put a bounty on his head.Next year Alexander was arrested and imprisoned for 5 years. During his prison time he was mostly tortured by the guards.

After 5 years¸of his prison time The King ordered a death sentence for Alexander.Alexander died from an axe chopping his head.Alexander never had a funeral. His body lied where he was killed.

Alexander went to Nether. Alexander stupidly attacked the Lord Of The Nether who wasn't happy with Alexander's actions.The Lord Of Nether punished Alexander by bringing him back to overworld as a spirit 

who won't return to Nether. Alexander became a soul reaper because he needed souls in order to power up.Alexander now roams the overworld and kills everything on his way.

Fact

Alexander found his skeleton. He wears his own skull as a mask

Weapon

Alexander carries The Claw , a weird two bladed scythe. It's mostly used for double damage and double kills

Powers

Take soul- Alexander takes a soul after killing a living thing (undeads,demons and angles don't count)

Revive-Alexander uses 1 soul to revive someone who he already killed to fight for him in a form of a skeleton

Soul Blast- Alexander fires a volley of souls at his enemies dealing explosive damage

Passive powers:

The more Alexander takes soul the more he is powerfull. If he doesn't have any souls he can't use any of his powers.

I just love how nobody noticed this...just fits the character

Ravok: Good to know, now this weakling is a priority to be removed

(Out of roleplay)

That is one great wallpaper

Edited by RedHawk007

OP OC:*Makes Ravoks soul dead or something and makes him unable to do anything and makes him stay dead forever not letting him to do anything and makes it so ravok can't do anything about it at all*

There we go now hes out of the way

Cool oc, he has a nice scythe

Alexander:Good good to know 

Your soul will be mine

If you are a human

Thanks man

OP OC:*Makes Ravoks soul dead or something and makes him unable to do anything and makes him stay dead forever not letting him to do anything and makes it so ravok can't do anything about it at all*

*Doesnt work since ravok cant be affected by powers of other OC's :P* (Thats actually a real thing)

Ravok: I am half human and half collor creature

Edited by RedHawk007

*Doesnt work since ravok cant be affected by powers of other OC's :P* (Thats actually a real thing)

Then I will just kill you instead

Is ravoks power the power of the main protagonist with there ability to not die and pull powers out of there behinds?

Is ravoks power the power of the main protagonist with there ability to not die and pull powers out of there behinds?

Nope and yes, i write a story so ravok ofcourse doesnt die, but he doesnt have a lot of powers, he does have a lot of resistances.

Powers: Control soul energy

And doesnt actually everyone have the power the not die since nobody actually wants there oc to die

Edited by RedHawk007