PVZ animation requesting

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hello. i would like some ppl to participate in my upcoming PvZ animation. once its done i will make a new topic with the video and i will give credit to everybody who participates. but... there is one rule:

The ONLY rule:

1. you must give me a zombie version of your skin. but, if you dont give me a zombie version of your skin, i will make one for you.

(i dont think i can make good zombie versions of your skins, so i highly recommend bringing a zombie version of your skin.)

from a comment, i am going to Randomly choose one and only one of the participants to be crazy dave, or crazy "insert short name here"...

ive decided that four other ppl get to be a non-zombie, but they should also bring their zombified skin just in case i add a twist to the end...

(i still don't have one yet...)

Participants:

WiryGamez11 (lol)

AJP

abdelkrim (no skin yet)

Themobkiller135

LuigiDerp5

not that many yet, but itll grow.

for some reason i cant see signatures, so if you put the skin in the signature, i wont be able to see it...

the animation being made has a rig i made all by myself, but i might make more by the time the animation is done.

you can also request certain plants if you'd like me to. (but dont give too much, cuz it gets me exhausted!)

and i will be included in the animation, too.

See you around!

~Sincerely, the charmander

Edited by WiryGamez11

Can you rive me exemple of plants?

plants from plants vs zombies... it would be hard for me to make a plant that doesnt exist in pvz... like... kernalpult, spikeweed, squash... there alot of plants, so i cant list them all...

(kernalpult, spikeweed, and squash do exist in pvz)

shall i make a zombie cat?

Yhy7d0g.png skin and yes i just made stripes like my other skin

preview:

thkbLrm.pngDBRZmwv.pngoPg3ECy.png

/\

:S

Edited by Applejack Productions