Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I need voice actors for my parts which are (as of now) :

Steve- (Nice, smooth voice)

Captain Brine- (crackly pirate voice)

Captain Brines dark side(Herobrine)- (deep, but smooth, like steve's.)

Dockhand- (nice, almost young voice)

Shopkeep- (normal, sorta deep.)

Crew members- (I need a lot of people for these or I may take a few people that are good at making many voices. The voices are usually normal people's voices)

Captain Block- (same as Captain Brine but a lighter voice or tone.)

I also need someone to do sound effects.

I will take anyone into extreme consideration so please try. Send your voice, your wanted role, and be sure to be active. The animation may take a while, as well, and I will take runner-ups in case the other actor can't make it. Be sure to send in your name as well to put in the credits. You can send me your voice here or by email at goosepk@icloud.com. You will be contacted via email if you qualify. When the animation is finished, I will send it in one by one to each actor playing each role. You will voice act it however you want. I will send a script with what you should say and how you should say it or with what tone. There will be a time on it for when you should say it. When one actor is done, they should send the video back in to me and I will send it to the next person. The sound effects person should do the same. But basically do the sounds as you see fit, and I will put effects you may not see in the script. Thanks for your consideration and time. Have fun and please try out. Help out schematics and resources at

R i'll be one of the Mighty Crew!! Do i need to create a Custom Skin for this Occasion?

And when will thee series set sail?

Fantastic! Send me an email with your voice and whatever part you want. If you get it then you can create a skin for it

I would love to join this, tell me what you need, and I will give you everything. I am a youtuber if you want to check me out, and if you need voices for an audition, well I will try. I have also made scripts for animated series in the past, if you might need a writer to help get creativity flowing, I'm good at that to.

Link to youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLkQM_vIzWJGJJrHHZE2bg