Advanced Villager Rig (Combined from Blockmaster's and mine)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Aha! I didnt claim this Rig mine! I just derped around the Rig's Forum, Found lots of Villager Rigs, and combined them, into a Full, EPIC, VILLAGER RIG

Screenshot:

irDXdDL.png

Yeah, Sorry for no spoilers, ._.

Download Link!

https://www.mediafire.com/download/xqb7mzbb2mqsdj5/Advanced_Villager_Rig.zip

+1 to me!

Rig made by using Blockmaster's Zuexs* Advanced Villager, (facial and arms), My Fingers, My 3D Robes, 
Yeah I got the names messed up, *Squee*

Edited by Akmalzonia

This is my rig, I can tell... not amused...

Your right it is yours , i downloaded both rigs and compared them next to each other, and my results said there the same , except for the things he added ( fingers and robe ) I dont understand why he didn't credit you but credited blockmaster?

hmmm 

now apply these fingers to zeuxs current rig and maybe add 3d hair zeuxs as a base but please just leave it as a steve skin no brony hinting!

The fingers are already on Zeuxs' rig.

And villagers don't have hair.

And also it'd be pretty hard to have it on a steve skin with the villager model.

The fingers are already on Zeuxs' rig.

And villagers don't have hair.

And also it'd be pretty hard to have it on a steve skin with the villager model.

not a villager zeuxs steve rig with 3d hair and THESE fingers fingers like this

About the 3D hair, its, Um, Yeah, cant really explain anything about it, but what i know, Id be adding Customizable Flowing hair's like my waylonart's flowing hair rig made by me, :P Check it out

(Lazy to post link :P)

i can make 3d hair just send me a steve rig (email : mine4mahlife@gmail.com)with the fingers from this rig and zeuxs rig for the face i can make the 3d hair.

Edited by StevePeters

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="StevePeters" data-cid="34536" data-time="1373241374"><p>

i can make 3d hair just send me a steve rig (email : mine4mahlife@gmail.com)with the fingers from this rig and zeuxs rig for the face i can make the 3d hair.</p></blockquote>

Flowing hair? hair that can be blown by wind? If you can, join me! :D

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="StevePeters" data-cid="34536" data-time="1373241374"><p>

i can make 3d hair just send me a steve rig (email : mine4mahlife@gmail.com)with the fingers from this rig and zeuxs rig for the face i can make the 3d hair.</p></blockquote>

Flowing hair? hair that can be blown by wind? If you can, join me! :D

no i mean like hair that can stand off the head. just PM me the rig