A suggeston For minimator!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello!, I can see that armour in mineimator is not yet added. I heard something about "Right click!!!" On armour but that wont work! Also in the future Im hoping for a way to Inport builds! (MCEDIT wont work for me) So that would be pretty cool right! Also, I was wondering if they could add FACES ON THE CHARACTERS Thats what EVERYONE wants! Rigs are hard to get so xD Thx for reading my post! -nickanotor

Everyone just said this, but I wanna add links :D

1. Armor is possible through rigs, I suggest
  2. World Import in 0.7 and 1.0.0, you don't need MCEdit anymore ( | )
  3. Facial rigs can be found in rig form for now, I suggest

The only thing I would really Agree on is the Armor. At least put a armor.png texture within mine-imator. Becuase searching for it is like finding a hay in the needle stack. It's painful and a waist of time. So the a armor.png would be useful but only for the TEXTURE

Instead of suggesting rigs, Why not just the texture map of the armor? It's easier to apply and you need at most 2 character for the two textures.

Because 3d rigs look better and some New er mineimator users might be too stupid (no offense) to spawn a second character, parent him correctly, apply the armor texture and resize him

might be too stupid (no offense)

You could've said too new to Mineimator...

We all started off somewhere! :-|