Futree's Light Contest

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, so here's an idea for a contest:

Drawing an in-depth sketch / scene / picture / etc. of one of my main OCs, Xia.

It'll be simple! Just draw Xia (preferably with no / minimal background). The winner / runner ups WILL be featured in an upcoming book / project of mine! May even give a bit extra, somehow!

Details:

Please be serious about this. No trolls, just effort.

Due date is... idk, March 10th, 2015.

I personally will pick the winner due to detail, effort, skill, and sticking to the details.

Everyone will be mentioned / rewarded!

Just for fun guys, srs.

Details about Xia:

She tends to be a bit flirty, non-serious, playful, but determined and brave, etc. If you don't know her personality, go see the RPs with her. Try to capture her persona with the pose in the drawing.

She should look average or somewhat above average height, long free-flowing black hair with a single teal streak through the bangs, blue eyes that practically glow, wears futuristic black / teal clothes (usually tank top with skirt / shorts + black / teal heeled boots, and wears open-fingered black gloves). She is always surrounded by a swarm of nanos (small blue floating lights), and has a diamond-shaped teal hair clip. If you truly can't picture her, go see a few renders I've done of her. Feel free to deviate from her original wardrobe design, just stick to the main theme (and keep the nanos, teal streak, and hair clip)

Xia's bio / image: 

Good luck to all! Please tell me if you're in, and what to expect!

Edited by DJDJ

I dun get it.

Does it have to be MI?

._. Can it be part MI?

Instruction were unclear, PC was put in popcorn maker.

Instructions were clear after 1 second: your image dosen't give enough angles of this skin, do you have a skin somewhere or even better the actual rig as so I can get detailed?

I dun get it.

Does it have to be MI?

._. Can it be part MI?

Instruction were unclear, PC was put in popcorn maker.

Instructions were clear after 1 second: your image dosen't give enough angles of this skin, do you have a skin somewhere or even better the actual rig as so I can get detailed?

I don't really understand, but if you can, no, just draw it, don't use MI, unless as a reference. Try not to make it blocky, just more natural please. And sadly, my files got corrupted, so the rig is extinct, and the skin will take some time to recover. I'll see what I can do.