When will the minecraft 1.8 mine-imator come out?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have looked around the site for updates and I've looked around for times but I'm getting confused. I'm not sure if the version I have is the latest version or not. But what I really need is the ability to use 1.8 blocks. Can someone tell me if that version is out yet and if it is provide me with a link to download it, and if it isn't can someone tell me an approximate date as to when it'll come out?

I do apologise if this forum has already been posted, I did check to see if it was and I couldn't find anything. Also if this is the wrong place to post this topic I'm sorry for that too, and please don't get mad at me for missing something. I really did give a good look around before posting this. :sweat:

Well you see I have a 1.8 schematic that I want to upload into mine-imator that uses asphalt and some of those other new blocks.

So what your all saying is for me to wait for Demo 6 to come out? If that is so does anyone know when it'll come out? approximately.

Well you see I have a 1.8 schematic that I want to upload into mine-imator that uses asphalt and some of those other new blocks.

So what your all saying is for me to wait for Demo 6 to come out? If that is so does anyone know when it'll come out? approximately.

Just replace the 1.8 Blocks with worldedit vor mcedit to 1.u Blocks and change the texture of them in mineimator to the 1.8 blocks. Demo 6 will come when it's ready.