[ϟ] - "Pursuit of the Adamant" Background, Purpose, etc.

Guest MineatronOrigin
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest MineatronOrigin

dEf87.png

Hey guys, this is MineatronOrigin (if you hadn't already figured that out). 

Background

Deminu and I are doing our best to develop the first Mine-imator Original Series entitled "Pursuit of the Adamant: Origins of Potential". Now, you may ask yourself; I've heard about this project but don't know much about it. What is this series you're trying to develop and why even try to develop it? Well, my friend, I'm so glad you asked. It all started in early April of this year a fellow forumer inspired me to create a series. Deminu, quite frankly, happened to be a part of the beta development of what would soon become PA. It would be like a debut for me (seeing as it's been 1 year, 8 months, and 16 days since my last public upload on my channel). And so, I saw it at first as an opportunity to show what a few people unified are capable of. I didn't quite know where to go with it so I called upon the general population for assistance. And soon, we will assemble a complete team that will bring the potential this series needs.

Purpose

Now, this series will be used as an interactive outlet for both forumers and guests to help unify and abolish the underlying gap. Additionally, we will strive to give the community various resources in hopes of bettering your journeys in storytelling and animation. After each episode; rigs, (HD) skins, schematics, world saves, (animated) resource packs, particles and possibly (if we get to it) mods will be available...... free of charge! But, it's primary purpose is to seek to reach aspiring animators. Because as said by many great people previously. Mine-imator is like a teaching program available to educate people on the basics of animation so when they're ready to transition into bigger, better softwares; they'll ultimately be ready.

Release

Mine-imator has a lot to offer to the community. However, not many more wallpapers, teasers, or trailers will be released before the completion of 1.0.0. Yes, the program has great potential, but with many things being added and bugs being ironed out we can't afford to miss the usage of a great tool.That's why we're trying to bring it into the spotlight. However, it's still in development and like David many forumers must deal with the stress and overbearing work of the education system. So, we could use a helping hand here and there....needless to say.

Future

The future of any idea lies in your hands. You can shape the outcome of our world. If you're interested in helping out with the series in anyway, please don't hesitate to contact me or Deminu at the following:

Twitter @MineatronOrigin

Skype MineatronOrigin

Gmail/Hangouts Mineatron.replies

Personal Messaging (ipb) MineatronOrigin_mineimatorforums

Skype N/A

Gmail/Hangouts enderlordofficial

Personal Messaging (ipb) Deminu_mineimatorforums

(We're currently re-enlisting our...)*

- Scriptwriters / Editors

- Animators

- Riggers

​- Cinematographic Editors

- Voice Actors

You can also donate if you'd like, which (if you're willing to make the choice) will earn you more than hugs from dev members. (Mineatron.payments@gmail.com [PayPalit])

Thank you all for the support and we look forward to the success of your and our animations

*If you were previously on the development team, please re-enlist. You likely won't be denied.

Happy holidays,

~Mineatron

Edited by MineatronOrigin

Guest MineatronOrigin

SKIBBZ sent meh 

i might be able to help but i have a few other projects to work on but i could animate and rig if needed 

just pm me if needed

We'll be in touch, do you Skype?

Guest MineatronOrigin

SKIBBZ sent meh 

i might be able to help but i have a few other projects to work on but i could animate and rig if needed 

just pm me if needed

Can you send me some of your work, btw?