Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Welcome to the forums!

From the looks of your animation, you're using either the 0.6 version or the 0.7 DEMO version of Mine-Imator. These versions, while still usable, have been outdated by the newest version, 1.0.0.

1.0.0 includes lots of new, improved material, such as shadows, D.O.F (Depth of Field), adjustable fog similar to that in Minecraft, improved rendering, etc.

As DedSec said, this isn't a bad animation; for a first animation, this is actually very nice. I like the way you move the camera; the perspective really improves the animation. 

Edited by ClokMaus

Welcome to the forums!

From the looks of your animation, you're using either the 0.6 version or the 0.7 DEMO version of Mine-Imator. These versions, while still usable, have been outdated by the newest version, 1.0.0.

1.0.0 includes lots of new, improved material, such as shadows, D.O.F (Depth of Field), adjustable fog similar to that in Minecraft, improved rendering, etc.

As DedSec said, this isn't a bad animation; for a first animation, this is actually very nice. I like the way you move the camera; the perspective really improves the animation. 

Oh thank you very much for the information. I'l go find version 1.0.0 now...!! I am indeed using version 0.6  :)

Edited by Rik Vargard