Assassin's Creed China?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I know that there will be an Assassin's Creed Chronicles China. However, that takes place during 1526. I was putting some thought into it and I really would like to do a comic series, a fan-fic of Assassin's Creed that takes place in 1966, China. My winter break is coming up soon, and I would really like to make a comic about this. I'm not so familiar in making comics (as seen in "Growing Up Sucks." Should there be a part 2 to that?) but I am willing to give it a try. The Comic, however, would most likely not be posted here, but on my deviant art page, due to the rules that I don't want to break. Again, this all depends on if anyone would really care to see it, if not, I'll put the whole idea on the side and get to it eventually.

Ly5CF77.jpg

I would love to see this comic 

And the main character is this girl, she was appeared before the game was announced(Guess what ezio dies in 1524 and the game starts in 1526, so yeah big reasons),OOOO MAYBE EZIO'S DAUGHTER WILL BE IN THE DLC :D

Edited by EnderVaren