Where can I find a Wooden Button?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hey, um, I was wondering..... Does anybody have a wooden and/or stone button schematic? I cant seen to find any buttons or levers in the items. I am using version v0.6.2. I'm making a fad animation and I need buttons for the doors and lights. So, if anyone can tell me where I can find buttons in items, or if you could give me a download for a button schematic, that would be great. Anyway, thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

Data slider? Where is that?

Welcome to the Forums!

Well. Since you're new in the Program, Data Slider is a slider that you can change the data. The only item that can change data are Buttons, Wool, Furnace, Dispenser, Wood, Wood Planks, Sapling, Water and Lava, Leaves, Bed, Rail, Powered Rail, Detector Rail, Flowers, Slab, etc.

You can change it by click the "Change" button on the block.

Welcome to the Forums!

Well. Since you're new in the Program, Data Slider is a slider that you can change the data. The only item that can change data are Buttons, Wool, Furnace, Dispenser, Wood, Wood Planks, Sapling, Water and Lava, Leaves, Bed, Rail, Powered Rail, Detector Rail, Flowers, Slab, etc.

You can change it by click the "Change" button on the block.

Like I said, I'm using v0.6.2. In the item list, buttons are not there. And I have been using the program for 4 months. I just didn't know about the forums. I've used the Data Slider before, in selecting things such as "Jungle Planks" but the option "Select Item" and "Data Slider" is not available for me in Add, Item.

Like I said, I'm using v0.6.2. In the item list, buttons are not there. And I have been using the program for 4 months. I just didn't know about the forums. I've used the Data Slider before, in selecting things such as "Jungle Planks" but the option "Select Item" and "Data Slider" is not available for me in Add, Item.

Hmm, try upgrading to That version has buttons.