Leo's ADVANCED INVADER ZIM GIR RIG! (not for download)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys leo here, so i was scrolling down the mine imator fourms and saw this  this banned guy called "cyrus" idk why he was banned but any way I SAW HIS AMAZEING GIR RIG and it was no download D=( so i decied to make a better version of it it has no download its a personal rig im sorry but people make rigs and i, ME I USED MINEIAMTOR  FOR SOME THING ELSE BESIDES MINECRAFT The word MINE IMATOR  CAN BE USED FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES its like cinma 4d WHERE YOU NOT CAN ONLY MAKE MINECRAFT ANIMATIONs YOU CAN MAKE OTHER STUFF 2! so me leo has tried some thing impossible with the shapes CAUSE DAVID YOU ROCK thx for addng non minecraft items with these shapes and babys the mine imator can become a whole entire new software david PLEASE ADD MORE OF THE SHAPES and then mine imator will be more better than those stupid softwares =D 

any way HERE IS THE PICTURE Also  

aLSO I keep getting OUT OF MEMEROY every time so try to fix that k david?

here is the picture Hp0c60d.png

oh yea one more thing HE HAS GOT BENABLE BACK, ARMS AND LEGS!

also he is purely made out of shapes no textureing PLS REP 1 =D also here is a video i made

Edited by Leoadian

how me get more ram PLS TELL =(

You can buy a new graphics card or/and buy more Memory (RAM). You can ask someone that understands how to place more RAM or the graphics card, or call a technician. I got Out of Memory. My dad added more 2GB RAM and now it's 4GB. I tried again, no Out of Memory.

aLSO I keep getting OUT OF MEMEROY every time so try to fix that k david?

It's not just "try to fix that k david?" You are bugged/having problems that you can also fix, by adding more RAM like I said