Animator wanted for Parody Music Video

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi there!

I've got a project that I've already started on a Minecraft Parody, and I'm now looking for an animator to work on the project as well and help bring it to life!

I have some experience with Animation myself (Currently a 1st Year Animation Student at University) so you wouldn't be working with somebody who has no clue on what they want doing! - I just don't feel that I have the skill level to be able to do the animation work myself.
Of course you would receive full credits, a channel mention (If you have a Youtube channel), - I will also consider some kind of payment if it came down to it, - The song is about 3.30 minutes long, but there won't be TOO much going on in the scenes/shots

If you feel you could help me out, then please let me know below, let me have some kind of sample of your work, how much time you have to do this project, and if you would want payment - how much you would want.

Thank you in advance! happy.png

Welcome to the forum!

I have gotten great feedback on my animation (latest one), everytone tells me i am a great animator, so i would be able to do it,

but i'm not 100% i would have the patience to do it... :P

But here's my latest video anyway, just PM if you want to work something out. Not sure if i can, but we'll see.

Edited by AnimationOwl

Welcome to the forum!

I have gotten great feedback on my animation (latest one), everytone tells me i am a great animator, so i would be able to do it,

but i'm not 100% i would have the patience to do it... :P

But here's my latest video anyway, just PM if you want to work something out. Not sure if i can, but we'll see.

I really like your animation stuff! It's a full three or-so minute song, so I guess it would depend on how much patience you would have to do it. All I need doing now is the animation work - you won't be working from nothing, I'll give you some kind of storyboard to work from if that would help you?

I really like your animation stuff! It's a full three or-so minute song, so I guess it would depend on how much patience you would have to do it. All I need doing now is the animation work - you won't be working from nothing, I'll give you some kind of storyboard to work from if that would help you?

Hmm.. Could you private message me on details?

I really like your animation stuff! It's a full three or-so minute song, so I guess it would depend on how much patience you would have to do it. All I need doing now is the animation work - you won't be working from nothing, I'll give you some kind of storyboard to work from if that would help you?Y

Alright! I can do it! Just tell me what i gotta do and i;ll get it done!

You're the boss. :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, i don't need any payment. Helping people is the only payment i need :3

Edited by AnimationOwl