An OC'S Eye's: Lance

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

And now, the one Oce practically begged me to do.

GHpyhZO.png

Lance Alazarr Hitler VI, The Nuclear Maniac

Weapons of Choice: Army of modded machines, Revolverblade, Modded Sniper Rifle

Abilities: Amazing Tactics and Marksmanship

Personality: Manipulative, Cold, Faraway, Thoughtful

Before I rant about Lance, quick backstory on his homeworld:

Loooong story short: In the future, Earth gets very desolate, so much so, that USA and Russia team up to build ships to an amazing world named "Fantshia" (Got a better idea?), where fantastical things and beings happened. For instance: Bigfeet, heckhounds, and elves all lived side-by-side there, and were seen regularly! After a brief war over control, two countries split up to form "Merdivial", a rural place taking after Dark Age architecture, and Matt is from, and Futree, a super hi-tech society, which Gracey and Xia were both from.

Okay, lecture over, onto Lance.

Most people believed after WWII, Hitler's family was either killed off, or shunned. For the most part, they were right. However, a small pocket of radicals in the family survived, becoming a conspiracy and terrorist group, "die Phönixe". They quickly grew, but stayed hidden in pockets throughout the world, constructing their forces. Then, many years after the new space project, Lance came around. His clan made final preps, and sent an uncertain, unwilling, and afraid Lance with a superweapon, "die Banhammwr", and leigons of modified mechs and robots built over the centuries to Fantshia. With them, Lance unleashed massive havoc, and very very very very nearly destroyed the world, but was stopped by two unlikely heroes.

Their names: Matt and Natalie.

They defeated hordes of his minions, until they finally cornered him, and beat him when assisted by his flagship tank, Margaret.

Lance was immidiately disowned, and arrested by Futrian vigilantes. His family was also caught soon after, and they inflicted "justice" on him in many ways, their favorites being burning him alive in many cruel ways, mocking him when he would rise from his ashes, then injecting him with healing nanos, only to survive more. This went on for months, if not years, until one day, they pushed him too far. He finally snapped, and with his bare hands, killed almost all of his captors, and their relatives, until a local mercenary going by the name of "Nightlight" brought him down and accidently inflicted lethal wounds. Bleeding, alone, and dying in the street, Lance called for help, when he knew not a single person would ever come.

Just then, what astronomers calculate at "20 billion-to-one odds", Matt and Natalie, visiting the area (Matt really planned to steal from it and browse its weapon shops)

found Lance, almost dead, in the road. Matt begged Natalie to help, knowing full well who it was, and she eventually relented. Using every ounce of her magic, Natalie restored Lance fully to before his torture, including a few years he lost. From there, Matt took him back to his home he shared with Natalie, and restored him to health like the brother he never had. But Lance didn't forget. He still works to this day to building up his fortune to fund a project, one not even Anna knows.

Edited by DDDaxton2222

WHAT?!

IS THAT IT?

I NEED A STORY!

I NEED EVERY SINGLE DETAIL OF WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM!

I WILL NOT ACCEPT 'HE WAS BURNT'

Where's the rant?

Okay, I'm calm now. But I'm still waiting for more. :3

DONE! Excuse me, my computer somehow erased all my progress on this mid-way, so I had to redo it.

Also, notice the 2 things sticking out in the picture?

Edited by DDDaxton2222

YAAAAY

Wait... WHAT?!

OH MY GOD THE FEELS ARE REAL

I FEEL SORRY FOR LANCE?! LIKE, DESPERATLY SORRY?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?

DAXTON, YOU ARE ONE GENIUS OF A WRITER.

Off-topic:

I guess this gives Lance a good reason to fear Amy... but it also gives Amy a reason not to hurt him.

Edited by Ocelot

YAAAAY

Wait... WHAT?!

OH MY GOD THE FEELS ARE REAL

I FEEL SORRY FOR LANCE?! LIKE, DESPERATLY SORRY?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?

DAXTON, YOU ARE ONE GENIUS OF A WRITER.

Off-topic:

I guess this gives Lance a good reason to fear Amy... but it also gives Amy a reason not to hurt him.

Thanks, I work hard on it all. My mind has actually been proven to be different from everyone else I know irl, and I have been confirmed a "genius".

Also, I managed to stick Xia in his story too, and I shoved Alex and The Banhammer in the pic!

I know this is probably bumping the topic, but I'd just like to point out that the 'top secret project that nobody knows about' is now stored forever in Alex's memory. :3

It was the Hades