Screen recorders for windows, no free trials, just free

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Thanks to all comments I looked at them and I am still deciding. Btw (by the way) when it says "tutorial guy inspired me to do this" I meant Tutorial Guy he inspired me sorry i was on my Idevice it did a automatic spell check. So blame the Idevice so sorry. But keep the screen recorders coming in thanks to all. PS I have a request on the requests and no one has answered yet so here is the link. Plz tell me if you are going to make the scenery thanks Kind regards Blinkandyouwillmissme2

Sorry again I mean Tutorial Guy Tutorial Guy COME ON

Why is it saying tutorial guy I mean (I will do it with a space ) ski dude I'd it comes out wrong I'm am soo sorry

I have the full version of Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 and I could just give you the serial key as it works for everyone.

Serial Key:

*snip snip*

I'm sorry if I broke any rules :/

It's illegal to publicly post it. PM him the link instead. (Even though that still isn't legal, it's a lot better than a public post which can get this website in trouble)

Edited by TheKillerMan