Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The First Thing...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the first video?

• Introduction
    • Animation (Normal video)

Hello,

So im making a new channel called (TheHomeOfAnimations) http://YouTube.Com/TheHomeOfAnimations

This channel is dedicated to animate to the END OF TIME!!

and our goal is to please all our subscribers and make them laugh with our animations.

You can join our channel by sending us a message and showing us examples of your animations.

Rules of joining:

1. No music made by electric objects allowed only Mouth Music is allowed (acapellas). (Religious purposes)

2. Any kind of animations is allowed example: Minecraft, Stop-Motion, Sketch, etc...

3. To communicate use skype (prefered) or any chatting program out there like (Zello, KiK, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc...).

Please stick to these rules to join this channel.

:)

Channel Idea: Me :)

Like Dis If U Crie Ever Tim #LOL xD
Edited by SAS_KILLER

Check mike Tompkins , Peter hollens , ala wardi and some other :)

why are the quotes messed u.. oh nevermind and.. that was a sarcastic question.. my real question is why you only allow ''acapella'' how it has anything to do with religion.. and how religion is relevant in this

As someone who's very tolerant of cultural practices, I too am curious as to why there's only acapellas allowed. Is there something about Islam I'm not familiar with that prohibits musical instruments? (NOTE: Not a snarky or sarcastic comment; I'm legitimately curious.)