Hunger Games Series Files Corrupted By Virus

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This puts an end to The Hunger Games series as a virus corrupted the 3 weeks worth of hard work towards the series. Unfortunately absolutely everything was wiped out and i couldn't even show a sneak peak of the epic scene! I will not be planning to do another series because i am so angry of how it was corrupted.

Just a quick animation to pay back everyone for the loss I'm deeply saddened and sorry.

Subscribe for cookies:
Intrested in other Mine-imator Shorts? look in my channel:

I actually sobbed a bit because i put my pride into the work, DAMN YOU UNIVERSE!

This puts an end to The Hunger Games series as a virus corrupted the 3 weeks worth of hard work towards the series. Unfortunately absolutely everything was wiped out and i couldn't even show a sneak peak of the epic scene! I will not be planning to do another series because i am so angry of how it was corrupted.

i cri evri tim :,(

I was really looking forward to the next episode, I subscribed to you because I wanted to see more.

I like your animation, though.