Guest Nicholas Switzer
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for microsoft to take over minecraft?

• Yes! I want Microsoft!
    • No! I want Mojang!

Huh? I'm confused? Microsoft bought Minecraft?

Cause that means they would buy it off Mojang,4J Stuidos (Meaning that their would no longer be any PlayStation verisons, meaning it would cancel, Meaning, it closes down soon after release)

Nice wallpaper though. :)

Edited by Blur

Cause that means they would buy it off Mojang,4J Stuidos (Meaning that their would no longer be any PlayStation verisons, meaning it would cancel, Meaning, it closes down soon after release)

no microsoft might buy mojang

It's just a rumor.

If Microsoft did this, cool so what? It definitely will bring up a few problems, but it isn't like they are going to throw minecraft into a trashcan.

Ok everyone.First off microsoft bought minecraft last year. [somewhat] Also it isn't even comfirmed.So just stop,STOP.

Microsoft might buy mojang.... :(

But thanks :)

Yeah.. it is just a rumor.

True... but I just think that Microsoft wouldn't make minecraft good. I want Minecraft to stay being made and updated by Mojang.

.I believe notch once said he did not want minecraft to be bought.