Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Public Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Dislike or Like ?

• Dislike (Reason in comment)
    • Needs work (Reason in comment)
    • [Pass] so that will say you don't think it needs work, or you don't dislike it.

A katana rig, what you think ?

0LkTLu1.png

After that i made a picture with deadpool holding the katana ^_^

GxpqW8e.png

The saddest part, i was working on probably one of my greatest pictures, and it ended up glitching up, I MEAN, i didn't even know that Paint.net could do that.. I'm REALLY, mad -_- this really ruined a 2 hour work, and you hate when that happens.. well, here's the glitch out..

BCeh031.png

it's bad.. but i can't fix it... im really mad, it's not been my best day, invited to 3 group on skype today without premission, my lil' brother is watching Naruto, in japan, which is really annoyinh, and to top that off, it's raining.. ugh..

+ Dislike button

Edited by DurRubinRux

i like the Glitch Art of Deadpool. you should make more by making regular images and editing their Hexidecimal values to alter the image, for example use Replace to replace all A's with B's or 1's with 2's. I managed to get some real cool crap ups

i like the Glitch Art of Deadpool. you should make more by making regular images and editing their Hexidecimal values to alter the image, for example use Replace to replace all A's with B's or 1's with 2's. I managed to get some real cool crap ups

i just put a lot of the layers fast together and saved, and it ended out like this... :/