Suggestions for mine-imator... again.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Public Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you agree on? [Multiple Choices]

Just some few ideas i had in mind

1. Shortcut button for shades.

You know that button that put on the shaders? and when you press it again, you disable it, so, today i experienced it not working, because of lag, it took me at least 20 secounds before it finally clicked the button, so why not add a shortcut that u press to turn of and on shaders, or another idea that was suggested you get a picture of it with shaders.

2. Unparent and parent

When you parent a object to a humans arm, it will be parent, and making like, throwing animations, will be pretty hard, without it looking weird, so what if you could unparent a item in the middle of a animation, AND it would not change position, cause it always does that..

3. Spawn object on camera

So my idea here is, that you can get a item to spawn exactly where you are standing, the "Spawn object infront of you thing" is really buggy, sometimes, it spawns far way, sometimes really close, so why can't you just decide it to spawn right where your standing, like with the camera.

4. A undo button

Where did the undo button go? the most useful button in Animating history?

So there's all my Suggestions, hopefully you see this david, and consider to add or just consider one of these, especially the undo button.

1. A button would be delayed as lag would still happen to high res preview render it... an image, meh.

2. You know you can individually select a keyframe and select which features you want to carry over when parenting?

3. I think this is planned?

4. Demoledemo.

2. You know you can individually select a keyframe and select which features you want to carry over when parenting?

2.Well if you move the part it's parented to , it will move to, like if you have a item parented to a arm, and the arm throws the item, the item will do what the arm to + the other movement you made, ugh, that was hard to explain.

3. Ok cool

1229017ysunpgww5uwcchw.png

These are suggestions for the future of the demo.