Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's awesome, though I notice that the bounce is a bit weird (according to physics [pfft who knows anything about physics]) it kind of moves weird to the right and left, and it kind of looks like it slides, and the way it moves to the left (again) is kind of a weird bounce (I need to stop saying kind of :/) movement, but overall, it's pretty good, and could use some improvement! (sorry if I made you feel like a bad animator with the whole long "physics lesson") 

It's awesome, though I notice that the bounce is a bit weird (according to physics [pfft who knows anything about physics]) it kind of moves weird to the right and left, and it kind of looks like it slides, and the way it moves to the left (again) is kind of a weird bounce (I need to stop saying kind of :/) movement, but overall, it's pretty good, and could use some improvement! (sorry if I made you feel like a bad animator with the whole long "physics lesson") 

well i have droped a box before and i did that so...