Factory1 reworked

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi! I'd like to present you a reworked version of Factory1 schematic. I prepared it for animations since currently you can't edit .schematic files.

1. Doors with custom rotation points, allowing opening and kicking them down.

O0UTFly.pngCIDFOcn.png3irQyJH.pngvS1J8dK.pngNIUlFA8.png

2. WIndows, each is a separate object. It makes breaking individual windows possible. I'll try to make windows out of separate blocks sometime.

rvpMKxY.png

nFlPYEq.png

3. Every chest near the workbenches (I'll make that every single chest in the future) is openable.

5k1kPlP.pngWVV6DVk.pngtZGKids.png

4. Two double workbenches near the office (I'll improve the side textures soon). They use the workbench.png file.

OQxCauE.png

5. The door near the iron bars now has a gate to make it look better.

hGSTL3m.png

Also, everything is grouped into folders to clean up the timeline. I'll add additional grouping soon.

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kvyv5x48417dwxf/Factory+Rig.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7xc60bfi16tb0l/Factory+Rig.zip

Edited by jasiu2002

HOLY! I didn't suppose to get such a good feedback! Thanks guys ^^

So yeah. I am planning on making more schematics. I am also making a city which will take more time. Currently the city isn't rigged if you don't count the factory. This is how it currently looks:

bwpwz9k.png

Also please tell me if you make a video using my Factory, I'm curious about what you can come up with ;)

that factory...

so familiar...

have I been there before?

is that a factory from the Greenfields map?

It's the factory1 schematic from the schematics included in mine-imator. Mine-imator\Schematics\Buildings and structures\Buildings\Factory1.schematic

Added second download with a .zip file instead of .rar