Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heyy guys, as of the release of the 14W32D snapshot, there are new doors. These are made using the different types of wood which create different doors. I have done the simple task of enabling you all to be able to use the doors and also making them look solid. Yes i did also add the 2 normal doors as well. Had to make it 32-bit so the 16-bit doors would fit in one slot.

NewDoorTextures_zpsdadea8b7.png

Edited by Hesmiyu

Why not make the Original door texture? To retexture doors?

Plus, Id suggest you to flip the textures so the door rotates correctly

Other then that, Great work! :DD

partly because like this, the door will be solid all way through and not look hollow :)

All you need to do is change the custom rotation point to 0.5

Can i use it for my next and future animations?:

-Slime Smash Collab Entry

-Button Collab Entry

-Allemn takes over Minecraft

Well i did post it for people to use :P

This is probably going to get added anyways, but k k.

They will be added, same with the different coloured fences and slime blocks. But until which ever update has them, here are the doors :) in all their 3d glory

The 1.8 things will be added when 1.8 is released.

Oh well.. I don't follow Minecraft news since I don't even have a Minecraft account.. so.. Did they ever said any eta for when they will release? Maybe they guessed a date for 1.8 release?

Oh well.. I don't follow Minecraft news since I don't even have a Minecraft account.. so.. Did they ever said any eta for when they will release? Maybe they guessed a date for 1.8 release?

The Wiki said May a while ago, but as for now there's no known release date: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.8