'No Collide with ___' Checkbox

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, this may have been suggested before, but I think that we should have a checkbox below Position, Rotation, Scale and stuff at the very bottom (You know, on the thing at the right when you click on a keyframe?) that says 'No Collision' with a checkbox beside it that you tick, then once you tick it a little browse kind of box comes up, like the parenting box, where you pick the thing(s) that it can not collide with. That stops characters hands and whatever from going through blocks or whatever when they touch it. I think it would be very effectful.

I completely agree with Dilectus.  That is exactly what I was going to suggest.  With a snap option, time can be saved so you don't have to change your camera angle 10 times to make sure that something is close enough it touches but not so far that there is a gap.  All it needs to be is a snap option to allow the surface of one object "snap" to another surface.