Frame By Frame?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Guys And Welcome To My First Topic :)

So I Just Found This Awesome Software last Year And It Looks Very Awesome But Hard To Use Aswell

So Maybe If there's An option to make animation frame by frame it will be easy. But much time will be used.

But Its More Easy Than The Current Animation Style....Right ;) So Yeah...Your Opinions..And BTW this Can Be optional Too So Mine-imator animating style is still there...

Edited by SlenderCube

frame by frame!? that wouldn't be easier it would just be more annoying to do anyhing and make anything that looks nice and clean

keyframes are much easier 

you can have 1 keyframe with the arm down and a few keyframes after move it up and it'll move automatically saving you alot of time ... but if you really  want to frame by frame you can just put the transition on ''instant'' and do it

(Woah Fast Comment Huh) Yeah but Some People Hate Keyframes..because there animation is slow and looks choppy aswell..Look At Pivot Animator In google..its a animating program for stickman.... i make a animation with that and it looks awesome and clean and very smooth...but i dont want to debate with you..so PEACE ^_^

(Woah Fast Comment Huh) Yeah but Some People Hate Keyframes..because there animation is slow and looks choppy aswell..Look At Pivot Animator In google..its a animating program for stickman.... i make a animation with that and it looks awesome and clean and very smooth...but i dont want to debate with you..so PEACE ^_^

What is this Gmod?!?!!? it would be hard! not easy!

Ontopic:I tried doing that frame by frame on Mine - Imator(0.6.1 and I was a noob of using the program).

But hey! That would be tiring. It probably took a week to finish a 5 minute animation if you do frame by frame.

Offtopic:If I can revive my old .mani, I'll post it on YT.

Edited by TheRageMinecraft

Ontopic:I tried doing that frame by frame on Mine - Imator(0.6.1 and I was a noob of using the program).

But hey! That would be tiring. It probably took a week to finish a 5 minute animation if you do frame by frame.

Offtopic:If I can revive my old .mani, I'll post it on YT.

it's an average of two weeks to make a mine-imator animation (AND USE NORMAL TEXT FOR ONCE)