Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Ati  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Make this?

• YES! (100%)
    • Sure (75%)
    • Eh (50%)
    • Not really (25%)
    • Don't even think about it lol (0%)

Comic!

Hey Guys it's meh!!111! 

The Tan James! none of you really care at all lol Cx

I've been planning on a series called "The Ati" ever since...Forever really... xD

Anyways so First things first here's the poster.

gnteji3uw8tr5kxfg.jpg

So here is what the story is about

So the story goes that my character...or myself...James Felix Elvacto (his full name), has the ability to make his imagination become reality. He has had this ability ever since he was born. When he was five he created an imaginary friend that came to life as what is called an "Entity" a being that can interact with the spiritual world along with the physical world. This imaginary friend was intelligent, and very powerful. He knew that his purpose was to be pretend so he stayed that way to protect James from being experimented on if anybody ever found out that his friend was real. This imaginary friend is known as Ati. When James grew up he stopped believing in his imaginary friends, Ati knew that James would be ready to handle knowing that Ati existed. So he started grabbing his attention by playing One song everywhere he goes. The song can only be heard by James. Everybody else hears it as static noises. James eventually heard this play on his radio one night when he was going to sleep. He thought nothing of it so he fell asleep to it, in doing so he dreamed he was in a world that was extremely bright. Ati was there and explained to James the whole story. James eventually asked what Ati truely looked like. So he showed him, Ati took the form of a white demonic creature that terrified James. He eventually adjusted to it and no longer cared that Ati was scary looking. James was in this dream for what felt like 2 weeks. Until Ati said that it was time for him to go home. James woke up to the sight of ati standing in the corner of his room. Ati said "Only you can see me all the time. I choose who else will see me. And you still can make anything you imagine, but only in that world that you were in, called The Great White. The only way you can enter it is by listening to that music that I played." So James went on with his life and soon after he started getting addicted to Horror Games and Horror Movies (i.e Slender, SCP-CB, Outlast, Grave Encounters, etc.) and when he tried to stop playing, he started seeing demons and Monsters everywhere. One day he decided he was going to talk to Ati again in The Great White. When he entered, he accidently thought of  a demon, which came to life and was now attached to James the same way Ati is Attached to James. This demon intends to come into physical form and destroy all that ever existed. His name, Nothania, Ruler of Dark Matter and Nothingness. He can make anything turn into nothing. Nothania's Goal is to kill James by making him commit suicide or kill Ati which would then make Jame vulnerable. If James and Ati dies, Nothania will come into physical Form and destroy everything.

So whaddya think? Like? Dont Like?

There's a poll above for this.

Now i was originally planning on making this an Animation, but since it would take so darn long i've decided to make it a comic instead.

This is actually the first movie of a series i'd like to call, "The 9 Lives Left" 

Info on that will be later in the future. 

Anyways Ya!

Thanks!

The Tan James ;)