Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello and thank you for taking your time to look at this Topic :D As many forum members know I have and animation which is sort of a Mr bean in Minecraft. It was a big hit and I would like for it to continue to be one. So I have many Ideas for what I am going to be animating (They will take a while as I do not has as much free time as I did a little while ago) The List will be 3 of the Top suggestions, every time a Animation is Complete, the Top of the list will be removed and number two to number one and number three to number two. Enter your Script in one of the Comments and I will be sure to read it. The more detailed it is the better. Although just a simple idea without a script is perfect, Eg. Steve:Friends For Dinner, or Steve:NyanCat. If you do enter the script then pls be sure to try and make it very detailed. :) So far the List is as it goes

Working on: Steve: The Robber

Top 3

1.Steve:The Park

2.Steve :Zombie apocalypse

Steve:Friends for Dinner is out!!! However I am to embarrassed by it to put it on the forums cuz it sucks :l

Edited by Xmashin150

Steve: fighting a vampire!

Ok he suddenly walks in the dark and sees red eyes and jumps out is a vampire fights it to the death and the vampire dies, use my skin for the vampire please. Here's the link to my image https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7Ut4uHJVhsI/UYK4aGQEvHI/AAAAAAAAAD8/oKAbddgPEtg/w120-h90/8b392a2f-5ee2-4f7a-970d-964594a26108

Steve: His Car

Script:

he goes to a reunion at his school and parks his car somewhere very foolish, then a few army lads drive over it, when he comes back out hes staggering at what hes just seen and sheds a tear for the loss of his beautiful car

BTW the car is a beetle

The army lads have a tank

Steve: His Car

Script:

he goes to a reunion at his school and parks his car somewhere very foolish, then a few army lads drive over it, when he comes back out hes staggering at what hes just seen and sheds a tear for the loss of his beautiful car

BTW the car is a beetle

The army lads have a tank

I have actually seen that mr bean episode this his green car and the tank :D