Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am creating an animation team. I am still trying to come up with a name, so any suggestions are good. Now, this team isn't going to be just for animators, but full of multi-talented people.

Animators - The Mine-imator people

- DeweySalt

- Open

- Open

Riggers - Those that make custom objects to animate with

- StoneFury

- SupersonicXX9

- BOOMmaker

Voice Actors - The voices that characters in animations we make will be using

- Open

- Open

Texturers/Artists - The visual aspect

- Open

Musicians/Sound Effects - It would be quite odd without some good music and sound, right?

- Open

Video Editor - I only have Windows Movie Maker, so someone with a better video editing program/skill would be good.

- Zuexs has volunteered to do basically everything, so I just removed a slot from each category

If you'd like to join the team, please post a reply in this thread with the following info:

Country/Time Zone you live in:

Prefered method of communication:

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above):

Any previous work(minimum one example):

Some sort of proof that the example is yours:

Why do you want to join the team?:

Anything else you'd like to add:

The way the team will communicate will be decided on which method of communication is most prefered. I am looking for this to be a organized team, so if you see this as just a side task, please do not apply to join. Once we get a good amount of people, and hopefully a team name, we will start brainstorming ideas for our first animation.

Edited by DeweySalt

Country/Time Zone you live in: GMT

Prefered method of communication: Mine-imator Forums PM or Steam.

What will you contribute to the team?: Animating, Texturing and maybe even some Video Editing (I have Sony Vegas)

Any previous work(minimum one example): Just check my Youtube!

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: I have the same... skin and profile pic? I don't have any more, but I swear, it's definitely mine. Plus, plus, plus! The rig used in my Cake Is a Lie video is posted under my account on here!

Why do you want to join the team?: Because I love animating and interacting with the Community. I am also a great skin maker so... That's not my opinion btw, it's everyone on a server's opinion. :P

Anything else you'd like to add: Not really, apart from that I can animate Calm Scenes the best, but I love fight scenes!

Country/Time Zone you live in: England GMT

Prefered method of communication: RazerComms ts3 skype

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above): Animation

Any previous work(minimum one example): www.youtube.com/user/AzuraAnimation

Some sort of proof that the example is yours:My youtube name and forum name. I could make a test animation for proof?

Why do you want to join the team?: I'd like to animate with a team :P

Anything else you'd like to add: Nah

Country/Time Zone you live in:eastern

Preferred method of communication:skype

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above):Textures/Artists I guess I do make prop's an custom item's

Any previous work(minimum one example):27FCBGm.png

Some sort of proof that the example is yours:

Why do you want to join the team?:because it seems like a good way for me work with other's

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm a crazy pumpkin with head phones   B)

Country/Time Zone you live in:US,TX

Prefered method of communication:Skype

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above):Voice acting, animation

Some sort of proof that the example is yours:i own the account everyonesepic0work

Why do you want to join the team?:i figure u need people, so i want to join(mostly because i wanna make the intro`s and outro`s)

Anything else you'd like to add:please accept me even those im young?(i can easily play kids-voice acting! and im not that bad at animating!)

Country/Time Zone you live in: Idk, will find out. I live in Missouri in the US

Prefered method of communication: Email BOOMmaker12@gmail.com

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above): I am good at rigging (Facial, mobs, custom mobs, etc.), making weapons and voice acting

Any previous work(minimum one example): I made apple's rig () And this lightsaber rig ()

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: the lightsaber rig is my post, and apple said i made his rig in the topic

Why do you want to join the team?: I like helping

Edited by BOOMmaker

Ill do one of everything If you'd like me to :D

I can edit (Vegas Pro), animate, voice act (High Quality RODE Mic), Art stuff (Check out my deviantart on my channel), Music (Im a music artist too), and I'm in a Band If you need singing :)

Timezone: US Pacific

Previous Work: www.youtube.com/thecasmicstudios

Why I want to join: I love doing everything listed above :P

Country/Time Zone you live in: Mountain

Prefered method of communication: Mine-Imator

What will you contribute to the team? I can animate very well and USE rigs :D

Any previous work uh can the maximum be over 50? check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCANzYKdLNXErOmFrV3ZKl9Q

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: uh its my youtube channel and its called Stone Fury Animations :P

Why do you want to join the team?: I like to animate stuff that other people come up with

Anything else you'd like to add: I work hard and get it done in time im also good at using custom rigs :D

animation team name: Diamond Animations?

Country/Time Zone you live in: Idk, will find out. I live in Missouri in the US

Prefered method of communication: Email BOOMmaker12@gmail.com

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above): I am good at rigging (Facial, mobs, custom mobs, etc.), making weapons and voice acting

Any previous work(minimum one example): I made apple's rig () And this lightsaber rig ()

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: the lightsaber rig is my post, and apple said i made his rig in the topic

Why do you want to join the team?: I like helping

Ill do one of everything If you'd like me to :D

I can edit (Vegas Pro), animate, voice act (High Quality RODE Mic), Art stuff (Check out my deviantart on my channel), Music (Im a music artist too), and I'm in a Band If you need singing :)

Timezone: US Pacific

Previous Work: www.youtube.com/thecasmicstudios

Why I want to join: I love doing everything listed above :P

Country/Time Zone you live in: Mountain

Prefered method of communication: Mine-Imator

What will you contribute to the team? I can animate very well and USE rigs :D

Any previous work uh can the maximum be over 50? check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCANzYKdLNXErOmFrV3ZKl9Q

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: uh its my youtube channel and its called Stone Fury Animations :P

Why do you want to join the team?: I like to animate stuff that other people come up with

Anything else you'd like to add: I work hard and get it done in time im also good at using custom rigs :D

animation team name: Diamond Animations?

Accepted! Anyone I did not quote, I have not looked over your application yet.

P.S. Zuexs, do you have a prefered method of communication? (i.e. Skype)

Edited by DeweySalt

Country/Time Zone you live in: Pacific Standard Time (-8 GMT)

Prefered method of communication: Skype

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above): I can texture and make rigs.

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: #entry15589

Why do you want to join the team?: I like to help people :3

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm not very good at animation.

Country/Time Zone you live in: Pacific Standard Time (-8 GMT)

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above): I can texture and make rigs.

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: #entry15589

Why do you want to join the team?: I like to help people :3

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm not very good at animation.

Accepted!

Country/Time Zone you live in: US/-5 GMT (EST)

Prefered method of communication: Skype: scspriggs Email: brandonburnette24@yahoo.com

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above): I'm a music composer/sound producer.

My music site: http://bb089.bandcamp.com/

Some Scores Rough Drafts: Dropbox_Victory at Hand Dropbox_Conquest

Sound FX: Alien_Spaceship_Alarm Alien_Spaceship_Horn

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: What kind of proof you need?

Why do you want to join the team?: I'm trying to get my music composition known and what better way to do that than write for animations, machinima, etc.

Anything else you'd like to add: I can also do voice acting, skins, textures, animations, Blender3D.. basically anything but Mineimator Rigs.

Country/Time Zone you live in: Eastern standerd time

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above): Animator

Any previous work(minimum one example): My channel basicly.

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: Its on my channel

Why do you want to join the team?: I want to help with a big project and it will help my channel

Anything else you'd like to add: I saw you need more animators, think about it.

Country/Time Zone you live in: RDT Romance Daylight Time

Prefered method of communication: E-mail robinmgpspain@gmail.com

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above): Animating

Any previous work(minimum one example):Mine-imator tutorials (email me and i'll send you a tutorial!)

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: The end of the video that i email you will have proof in it!

Why do you want to join the team?:I'm forever alone and I wanna help make a movie :)

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm not good at making charecters walk so i just zoom the camera in so you cant see the legs!

Edited by robinmgp

Country/Time Zone you live in: Philippines

Prefered method of communication: Skype or email: jestersiel@rocketmail.com or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DarkAngelNerdook

What will you contribute to the team?(aka your talent, listed above): Animator, sig maker, facebook cover, banners ( But I don't do anymore ) and stuff, I have rigs, but i dont release them.

Any previous work(minimum one example): Nope, not at all.But I will release some of my rigs when I get to finish them.

Some sort of proof that the example is yours: Idk how to answer this.

Why do you want to join the team?: I was already posted a topic where someone could be my friend, its just not an ordinary friend, its when I need help, your friend will help you and when he needs help I'll help him. :/

Anything else you'd like to add: Yes, I am a 1 and a half years old playing in TE server and I am famous in that server, I also a co owner or a manager of the Swiftcorp in TE :)

Link to TE Forums: http://forums.teamextrememc.com/ And add me if you have an account: http://forums.teamextrememc.com/index.php?/user/3780-coldlylaughs/ :D

-Coldly