walking bug

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

6 answers to this question

Are you rotating around the whole character, the body, or around the leg? 'Cos you want to have selected the leg if ya wanna make him walk, or else you rotate the whole character

When he stand back up, Try to reset the position of all of his parts, then try to walk. select the legs and reset the position with the button underneath the body diagram, if that doesn'twork try each part separately or try resting them all, I had a similar problem and I think it might be the legs or torso that have to get reset to the default position. Let me know if it works :P and thumb me up if it does if you dont mind :D

Edited by ActionBastard

make sure you keep reseting his position, and check on your char under: All (like right arm, left arm) make sure it is not getting messed up in a keyframe, and check the Transition, make sure it isnt on instant

make sure you keep reseting his position, and check on your char under: All (like right arm, left arm) make sure it is not getting messed up in a keyframe, and check the Transition, make sure it isnt on instant

it worked thanks!

Edited by shane246