suggestion for mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

so i had somewhat of an idea that i think would be cool to have in mine-imator...

i thought it would be cool if you could set a key frame that would give physics to the things you want it to. sure you would have to make a physics engine, but i think it would be something people would like. example: be able to have a house look like its crumbling and have all the falling blocks bounce off each other as they are falling to make for a cool effect! thank you for taking your time to read this and please consider it. ;)

oh and sorry i meant to post in the other forum thread miss clicked... please don't remove it

Edited by ACP

Yeah, I know we are the users of mine-imator and we keep wanting more features, but a physics engine is an incredibly difficult task that may take up years making if made from scratch, (assuming and knowing it is only David working on the program). In fact, we haven't even given him time to officially launch mine-imator 1.0.0 for real!