Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Now what I propose is that we make it so that the rotation will only show to rotate 360 degrees, but then reset back to 0. It won't effect animations as they can still rotate normally, but mainly I get tired of having to see 420 degrees or 980 degrees instead of a simple measurement.

I agree, it is a pain when you have ~1440 degrees clogging the rotation dial.

Idea: Degree counter. Every time the dial goes 360 degrees, a little box next to it displays a number. This could also help if you want something to spin all the way around a certain number of times. Instead of having to manually type 3240 (cursed math), you could just type 9 in the box.. (example)

I agree, it is a pain when you have ~1440 degrees clogging the rotation dial.

Idea: Degree counter. Every time the dial goes 360 degrees, a little box next to it displays a number. This could also help if you want something to spin all the way around a certain number of times. Instead of having to manually type 3240 (cursed math), you could just type 9 in the box.. (example)

Agreed.

Good idea, Adobe flash has something like this.