NEVER go out ALONE + Another Art (1.0.0 Art | Made for Herobrine Wallpaper Contest)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright, haven't gotten a wallpaper done in a week or two. So I kindof rushed this because it was near that point in which I needed to go to bed (AKA "bedtime"). And because for some lols I decided to create another one ;u;

Well, before we get to it, lemme show you what I did:

Programs used:

Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 3

GIMP 2.8

Tasks:

Mine-imator | Basic wallpaper art

GIMP 2.8 | Edited the pictures (for the effects with Herobrine's eyes, etc.)

For:

Herobrine Wallpaper Contest

please no hatred. If I receive to much hatred in one comment, ima gonna have to reportz u. Sooo..... you know what to do.

Alright, let's get this thing started:

V7q3DRM.png

Storyline:

Caeden117 spawned in a NEW survival world just for Nostalgia reasons, until he found something at the corner of his eye. He look towards his left to find Herobrine, Staring at him at a distance. They both came running after eachover, and they broke out into a huge fight.

Herobrine, unfortunately, won that fight. Caeden117 was knocked out cold, his limb body on the dirt. Herobrine then proceeded to drag him into the distance, and Caeden117, was never seen, and heard, from again.

But Herobrine, however, kept doing his thing. But one thing was off. From the next sighting onward, Herobrine seemed to be a lot more powerful then before.

At first witnesses saw him with Lime Green particles coming out of his hands as he was staring at them in the distance, and when he would fight some of the witnesses, WAY fewer witnesses survived. The ones who did, however, told the players that whenever he would run towards them, a Lime Green sword was summoned on it's hand, as if Caeden117's Curse has been somehow transferred to Herobrine.

Now, the more recent sightings, the particles, and the sword, are now a sort of white-ish, as if it is the color of Herobrine's eyes. Some times, the lucky witnesses who survived Herobrine's sudden strength said that he would levitate blocks away from him as he was running, just like Caeden117 would levitate blocks for fun before he went missing.

The mystery is still, to this day, is unsolved. Did Herobrine somehow managed to get Caeden117's Curse? Or did he make his powers himself?

To finish it off, I have another wallpaper to show you.

NmRIHKM.png

hope you like this! Dropping a like is always appreciated. See you guys later!

That last one though... I'm gonna make a trap like that now!

From the story, it was Herobrine who put myself there, and then I woke up, and started to... Well... pray for someone to save him