3 suggestions for Mine-imator (Suggestions)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1- Change Biome Colors: (Change of texture)

U3JLnGg.png?1

well... 
I know this will be in the next DEMO version of Mine-imator. 
(but I think it will be possible to just change with Resource Pack) 
would be a good option to load the texture directly.

2- Shadow color(ambient color option separate )

72vSq0d.png?1

I know this is a little strange. 
but it would be nice if this option be added, so that the color of ambient  does not decrease with the shadows. (the density of the shadow must be separated from ambient color)

3- Import window and new file types:
6EUmTeB.png?1

I think this will not be possible in Mine-imator.
this would be a system of import yet advanced more, where each object has a format.

-the format (.rigs) allow import the rigs of any kind (also the ​​models made with the model editor that it plans Mine-imator)

-the format (.backgs) the format (.backgs) allow import all render settings, controls, languages​​, backgrounds, scenery colors, colors of biomes, interface colors, ETC ...

-the format (.particles) allow import only of particles .....

-the format (.frames) allow import a group of frames on this format. 

(this import is according to the frame of start  you choose)
R36f7hZ.png?1

-the format (.objects) allow import of Items, blocks, schematics with customized and animated texture. (items in 3D).

-the last option is to import all the files mentioned above....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think these suggestions will be impossible ....

the last one could work. but it would have to treat the items / schematics / blocks that you use as part of the object you rigged as well.

the format (.objects)

You could say it's to import custom blocks (example, chairs, lamps, ETC)

Edited by Marioandsonic07

1 is a good idea. Unsure about 2 since shadows are absence of light and intertwined with other darkened areas. Is there a certain effect you were thinking of? 3 seems kind of convoluted, why not just open the file browser, select a file and it's imported? Keyframe files will be added of course...

1 is a good idea. Unsure about 2 since shadows are absence of light and intertwined with other darkened areas. Is there a certain effect you were thinking of? 3 seems kind of convoluted, why not just open the file browser, select a file and it's imported? Keyframe files will be added of course...

1-COOL!!!

2-indeed Yes.

3-you think would be better this?

hkVqJ7S.png?1