Taking Rig Requests! (Closed)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I tried putting a glass and it bugged, you know, the alpha bug in the MI 1.0.0

Oh, I didnt even know lol. Maybe try putting white wool as the glass, and then in the rig I can set the alpha to a low level so it looks sort of transparent.

Oh, I didnt even know lol. Maybe try putting white wool as the glass, and then in the rig I can set the alpha to a low level so it looks sort of transparent.

Yeah, but that was the bug, when you set the alpha (1% - 99%) the other things behind it becomes invinsible, except the groud and the sky...

Oh, well then im not really sure. What if you create the window as a separate object, so i can change the alpha and only the window will be affected? Sort of like how a Human on Mineimator has different body parts, and if you make one body part transparent then nothing else will turn transparent except that body part.

Oh, well then im not really sure. What if you create the window as a separate object, so i can change the alpha and only the window will be affected? Sort of like how a Human on Mineimator has different body parts, and if you make one body part transparent then nothing else will turn transparent except that body part.

No, all of the other things behind it will turn transparent... except the background...

Man, I can make your car rig with a glass, but it has white, blue, and other pixels in it.. Is it ok to you?

To be honest dude, you can just forget it. It sounds like its giving you a lot of trouble.

Also forget about the tree rig as well