A Minecraft Life (animation series)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm creating a new series and I will nEed some characters and some ideas, the series is about minecraft as if your started strandid on a island and ending by killing the ender dragon, through out the series its going to be like building and surviving. Need some ideas please and if you want to be in it send me your skin and tell me what you like want to be like. Please and thank you.

My character is almost always gloomy. He is the negativist. He always looks on the bad side of things.

He is good at problem solving and figuring out how to work redstone. He is always making a sarcastic remark.

Someone: We killed the Ender Dragon!

Me: As if he stood a chance against the most legendary boss in this world.

My skin is in my signature!

My skin:

As a person, I'm kind but can make some good insults to the silly ones. I like to be the resource manager or someone who tries to lead but ends up needing help. And if anything. I facepalm a lot. So if there's like this moment of silence, have me go, facepalm. :D I wear a hat so do something creative.

As for story ideas: 3 groups outa 5. 2 want to stay on the island

1 person wants to go west.

The other two go east

Eventually a storm comes. The two people wanting to stay, then set off to find teh groups to help them back home. From their, freindship has become strong and meh, do whatever :D

Edited by Ayhay

can i join? my skin csm3mcm.png My guy is a survivalist, able to survive in extreme conditions, he is light on his feet, and moves swiftly. He has a quick and strategic mind, often not revealing his thoughts until he acts on them. he is not easily fooled, although he can convince almost anyone of almost anything.

and he likes explosives :D

OK SO MINE IS A GENIOUS AT TECHNOLOGY AND THINGS EVERYTHIG IS SOLVED WHIT IT IS THE ´´INTELLIGENT¨ HE LIKES ADVENTURES BUT IS VERY ESEALY SCARED.HE IS A FIERCE WARIOR WHIT HIS TECH BUT WHITOUT IT HE IS JUST A NOOB FOLLOWING THE BRAVE GUYS.

PERSON:DUDE WE GONNA KILL THE ENDERDRAGON!!

ME:(whit tech) ok im ready lets get this canary down (whitout it) ohhh dude you guys go ill stay here save in the overworld whit no ultimate boss getting me kicked.

iHbPRYC.pngYEAH VERY SIMILAR TO IRONMAN NOO (thats becouse as i said it he loves technology a lot but his is just a false copy whit some things like a batman-like belt whit stuff cant fly cant shoot rays cant do iron man stuff) soo there it goes  

so he is just a guy whit a thrick under the hand that will always have the situation controlled unless he is out of his stuff then he will always be back the brave guys an hide.

Edited by enderdudevhv