I'll Never Let You Go (Wallpaper + A Quick Note)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This will be my last wallpaper for a while, because I'm moving on to something different. What will it be, you ask? It's a surprise. :3

So, without further ado...

NbrpCR5.png
And as always, credit to Zonia for his skin.

Now, for the quick note:

As you guys and girls may have heard, I'm going through some hard times. (If you want to know WHY, you can ask via PM or Skype.) I haven't decided yet whether or not to keep being as active as usual on the forums. I'd like to stay active and stay with my friends, but I don't want to trouble the forums with my depression. You guys don't need to be troubled by it. So, if I do end up deciding to be less active, a fond farewell to everyone on the forums, and thanks for everything. (Yeah, I know that sounds like an actual good-bye. These hard times will last two months at most, and if I DO end up being less active, I may forget about the forums and become totally inactive. I wouldn't want that to happen, though.) I guess you can speak your mind on this matter in the comments, if you want. Thanks for reading.

What happened?

His description says, and I quote:

"Gonna spend most of my time online for my Girlfriend, since this might be my last day before I go unactive for about 2 months."