Video Editor?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I want a free video editor for Mine-Imator. Sony Vegas is cool but it's point five grand, but I just want something for putting sounds into animations. And it better not be bad like Windows Movie Editor.

Just writing this cuz I'm too lazy and I'm letting everyone else do the work >:)

10 answers to this question

I want a free video editor for Mine-Imator. Sony Vegas is cool but it's point five grand, but I just want something for putting sounds into animations. And it better not be bad like Windows Movie Editor.

Just writing this cuz I'm too lazy and I'm letting everyone else do the work > :)

How about EZVid or Camtasia Studios.

They're Video Editor. But you will have 30 days Trial.

Just writing this cuz I'm too lazy and I'm letting everyone else do the work > :)

the only free video editing programs out now are either crap or limmited versions of payed products. you could get a program called lightworks which is a free proffessional video editing program. how ever it is very advanced and requiers a pretty decent computer to run. while sony vegas ""PRO"" may be difficult to get because of its high price tag. there are some cheaper versions that won't cost an arm and a leg to get. one of these programs are "sony movie studio platinum" which is the next best thing to sony vegas pro. there are a few bells and whistles in vegas pro that vegas platinum doesn't have. but most of what you need is there. it has color correction tools. video effects, newbluefx plugin support and it has an easy learning curve. i have used vegas platinum for all the videos on my channel and the channels before it. so if you want a proper video editing program your best bet is to shell out some money for it. my personal recommendation is movie studio platinum.

the only free video editing programs out now are either crap or limmited versions of payed products. you could get a program called lightworks which is a free proffessional video editing program. how ever it is very advanced and requiers a pretty decent computer to run. while sony vegas ""PRO"" may be difficult to get because of its high price tag. there are some cheaper versions that won't cost an arm and a leg to get. one of these programs are "sony movie studio platinum" which is the next best thing to sony vegas pro. there are a few bells and whistles in vegas pro that vegas platinum doesn't have. but most of what you need is there. it has color correction tools. video effects, newbluefx plugin support and it has an easy learning curve. i have used vegas platinum for all the videos on my channel and the channels before it. so if you want a proper video editing program your best bet is to shell out some money for it. my personal recommendation is movie studio platinum.

Hehe... Have I forgot to tell you I'm one of those little kids who are safeguarded by their parents so much they won't spend a hundred bucks on me?

I don't think Windows movie maker is Bad. I'm using it myself. But you can take a look at "debugmode wax"

The problem with WMM is that if you have sounds overlapping each other, you're gonna have to export the video, then put the second sound in. Or maybe it's one of those old versions I'm using.

YOU MUST BE A LEGEND YOU HAVE 2- LIKES, THAT IMPOSSIBLE !! OBEY THE DISLIKE GOD

and free programs that are good is really hard to get, you can get a lot of terrible once, but you know..

I bad-mouthed Sky and got -7... I've come a long way.

Edited by 1928blue

What I do(I don't have 200 dollers)

Is that I download the camtasia trial,when it ends,delete it,re-download it,so on so forth,I do this cause I don't 200 dollers -_-

And when you get the money get full one,just so you won't feel guilty :) That's what I'm going to do

What I do(I don't have 200 dollers)

Is that I download the camtasia trial,when it ends,delete it,re-download it,so on so forth,I do this cause I don't 200 dollers -_-

And when you get the money get full one,just so you won't feel guilty :) That's what I'm going to do

I'm not getting 200 dollars and I can't buy it cuz I don't have a debit/credit card and I don't know where they sell them if at all.

I have 3 files in my MEGA Account:

• Sony Vegas Pro 11 32 bits
  • Sony Vegas Pro 11 64 bits
  • Vegas Master Patcher

I think that if I post the Links David or some Random Moderators will ban me :(

PM me. I'll give you the Links + Simple Tutorial

I'm not going to do anything that has even a tiny risk of both of us getting banned. I'm pretty sure mods can read PMs anyways.