♤ Ace ♤ -+(Now Recruiting!)+-

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well here it is a very simple and short fighting animation

http://youtu.be/ExrezcHxTvY

Nice. I can see you are a swift silent Assassin. Well done, you have proven to me you are worthy of the Assassin Spot.

Although, there are a couple things you could work on. Try making the background a bit more exiting with Scenery, a Custom sky, shading, and stuff like that. Overall, nice work. But, is this your final skin you choose?

Edited by Undefined

Nice. I can see you are a swift silent Assassin. Well done, you have proven to me you are worthy of the Assassin Spot.

Although, there are a couple things you could work on. Try making the background a bit more exiting with Scenery, a Custom sky, shading, and stuff like that. Overall, nice work.

I made it within 5-10 minutes xD... so thanks for adding me

Yes. We don' just Animate and Rig. Although, you need to animate your Trial.

It would be hard because :

-i don't like animating

-i can't animate

-i can't animate fight scene

The only thing i can do is :

Wallpaper, pic editing, rig.

Time for an Real Warrior with an real story enter in ACE skin:o8rS5Yl.png

i will give to us some wallpapers (no animations because i dont have an youtube channel, but they are smooth)

"u never will defeat me, with my powers i can end all of the mobs in 3 seconds"

Time for an Real Warrior with an real story enter in ACE skin:o8rS5Yl.png

i will give to us some wallpapers (no animations because i dont have an youtube channel, but they are smooth)

"u never will defeat me, with my powers i can end all of the mobs in 3 seconds"

First off, Ace Members should have good Grammar... ( Capital I's, You instead of "u" etc)

Second off, any examples of your Wallpapers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9k41v2cmHg&feature=youtu.be

a little rushed but i hope you let me in :3

I'm thinking about it. I can see you are talented, but I will decide. Thanks.

First off, Ace Members should have good Grammar... ( Capital I's, You instead of "u" etc)

Second off, any examples of your Wallpapers?

I'm thinking about it. I can see you are talented, but I will decide. Thanks.

I'm finishing up a fighting animation, I would like to join too, so lemme finish my animation, Also if I get accepted can I be an Assassin, I find them fascinating.

Hope you are accepted! We could use you on the team > :D And srry about TJ... He was a good soldier... Till he got banned. :c

tank chu :3

Btw i'm surprised TJ did not get banned sooner... he pesters people to join his groups... i have to put up with him on steam

Edited by AlexSwiftBlade

tank chu :3

Btw i'm surprised TJ did not get banned sooner... he pesters people to join his groups... i have to put up with him on steam

Oh lawl! I didn't know he was annoying xD But he still was a good soldier.