camera movement/ color correction test (+ project file)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is a small test to see what mineimator can do. I did some camera movement demonstrations and messed with color correction to get this warm late noon color effect. Hope you guys like it.

if any one here wants to mess around or tinker with different things in this video here is a link to the project file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tnbhm462nnefz1y/what_mineimator_1.0.0_can_do.zip

you are free to upload your versions of this video to youtube.

requirements for project file:

mineimator demo 3

a decent gaming computer ( my computer specs : intel core i5 5670k, gtx 650 ti, 16gb ddr3 1600mhz  [you dont need that much ram. heck i don't need that much ram xD])

pacients ( it took over an hour for the video to render)

Edited by jasonwr

Very cool I dont really make animations but how did you make the smooth for the camera?

in the 1.0.0 demo's there is a new feature that can be used on pretty much everything you can import from the workbench. when you add something to the timeline you get a window that has a few options for the things you added in that window there should be a drop down menu called "transitions" which changes the movement style between two keyframes. in this video i used " ease in and out (quadratic)" which makes that smooth gliding effect when doing things like turning or stopping the cameras movement

Maybe he slowed down time?

besides re-exporting the video to mp4 to make the file size smaller. no changes where made to the raw finished version of the video i exported from mineimator. all the depth of field work, color correction, fog and camera movements where done in mineimator demo 3.

Edited by jasonwr

in the 1.0.0 demo's there is a new feature that can be used on pretty much everything you can import from the workbench. when you add something to the timeline you get a window that has a few options for the things you added in that window there should be a drop down menu called "transitions" which changes the movement style between two keyframes. in this video i used " ease in and out (quadratic)" which makes that smooth gliding effect when doing things like turning or stopping the cameras movement

besides re-exporting the video to mp4 to make the file size smaller. no changes where made to the raw finished version of the video i exported from mineimator. all the depth of field work, color correction, fog and camera movements where done in mineimator demo 3.

A magician must not tell he's secret :3

great test doe 

smooth movements

the particles was cute

i was going to suggest better shadows but That Rendering Time

overall i give you a strong 9/10