Minecraft: Moded Adventures Charecters.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, it has come to me that people whom i let in aren't doing very much work. If you want to be in, you must do a considerable amount of work towards this project. If not, i may have to remove you from the series :(

original post

People who are most likely In:

Zackeryss (DUR :D I do a little of everything)

BOOMmaker : He does rigs and sorts out problems, and also works hard toward the project.

silverfur : Ideas for scripts, combat and bosses.

BlackCrept : The Story writer. Though we may all make edits to the piece, if you get in of course ;)

wolfile

BLockmaster :oxD

MinecraftKid

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These people are most likely to stay in, due to their hard work. If they do not continue, they may be pulled off. If you can't do work for some reason, msg me so i may know.

People who need to do more

KingMoner : I know you may be busy, so i'll wait for your work

Aronan

Xeno

Red_scout

Rafaelem : I saw yer post :)

Hax :ph34r:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you dont do enough work, you will be in the credits, and may get only a minor role

-Zackeryss out o/

Edited by Zackeryss

So, it has come to me that people whom i let in aren't doing very much work. If you want to be in, you must do a considerable amount of work towards this project. If not, i may have to remove you from the series :(   http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/2137-minecraft-modded-adventures-series-recruiting-help/  original post   People who are most likely In:   Zackeryss (DUR :D I do a little of everything) BOOMmaker : He does rigs and sorts out problems, and also works hard toward the project. silverfur : Ideas for scripts, combat and bosses. BlackCrept : The Story writer. Though we may all make edits to the piece, if you get in of course ;)   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- These people are most likely to stay in, due to their hard work. If they do not continue, they may be pulled off. If you can't do work for some reason, msg me so i may know.   People who need to do more   KingMoner : I know you may be busy, so i'll wait for your work wolfile BLockmaster :o Aronan MinecraftKid Xeno Red_scout Rafaelem : I saw yer post :) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you dont do enough work, you will be in the credits, and may get only a minor role                                                          -Zackeryss out o/
' I did make a poster, but I reinstalled windows and I am up for voice acting

"know you may be busy, so i'll wait for your work" ¿wut? i'm doing the script dude :c that's what i'm doing...and i can animate some scenes :c

we oughta wait on animating till david fixes scaling problem.

I read the Silver rough idea...i wanna be Herobrine :3 

NO

i asked to join in your last post. T_T
Fixed.
Hax, RECAST.
He's right.

sure ill do help

need any custom items? sure ill do it.

which renembers me, i have not sended y sword(s)

Thx.

I posted my backstory and my character poster in your last post.

Fixed that

Edited by Zackeryss

I migth join.....

Can I make poster for myself?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story of Nathan (a.k.a. NyancraftG): Murderer,griefer,troll all of those traits makes him most wanted criminal in whole Minecraftia.

Police is looking for him everywhere,he always finds a way to run away.

No matter what he is man made of stone,he has no feelings what so ever.

He doesn't cares for anything.

HE IS A KILLING MACHINE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favourite weapons: Rouge (any kind of pistol)

Tyrant (knife)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skin: LAXMTZh.png

Poster:QoIRPte.png

I migth join.....

Can I make poster for myself?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story of Nathan (a.k.a. NyancraftG): Murderer,griefer,troll all of those traits makes him most wanted criminal in whole Minecraftia.

Police is looking for him everywhere,he always finds a way to run away.

No matter what he is man made of stone,he has no feelings what so ever.

He doesn't cares for anything.

HE IS A KILLING MACHINE.

Favourite weapons: Rouge (any kind of pistol)

Tyrant (knife)

Skin: LAXMTZh.png

Poster:QoIRPte.png

Creepy....... But Cool.