Minecraft: Modded Adventures! Series recruiting help!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello fellow Mine-Imators! I am going to reveal a sneak peak of what i've been working on, inspired by Captainsparklez videos.

NOTICE : We currently have too much people already atm, so we may not recruit anymore charecters.

NOTICE : IF YOU WANT TO BE IN/STAY IN, GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK

Minecraft: Modded Adventures!

Current Status : Starting prologue!!!

The_real_thang_secret.png

Weapons are from wolfiles Texture pack. I DONT OWN THEM!!!

People Inside the animation and character posters

1. Zackeryss (duh :P)

JEIDZCf.png

There's Zackeryss! The Self-Promoted Leader and protecter, and is excellent at slaying mobs. He is a Knight of the Cube table, top of his game and master of everything minecraft,  till he gets into the modded minecraft world, on a mission in order to save their world from peril
2. BOOMmaker

yEtW6wx.png

This is BOOMmaker. He's an excellent spy and great with most any tools. He also can seed out traitors easily, though he does not say, but is very paranoid. He's also has a slick tongue, able to convince people of the craziest things. And his most dominant trait, is his love for explosives.

3. Epicjubjub

4. GLaDOS

5. wolfile

The Silent Warrior of darkness who lets his swords do the talking, and easily angered.

6. MinecraftKid : The Miner of the group.

jUk0Fuy.png

7. Aronan : An extremely agile guy, who has a deep-seeded hatred for Aggressive Mobs after his village was attacked

eTZKGQ5.png

8. BlockMaster : Master of Blocks sent from Block Heaven to assist Zackeryss in the modded world. Likes donuts.

gGEgPP7.png

9. BlackCrept : Assassin who is mostly quite gloomy, and normally states the obvious, but is courageous at heart, willing to go straight to death with his friends

NqWfnVp.png

10. silverfur :

A mysterious void warrior, who can remember nothing of his past.

Xgfl16J.png

11. KingMoner:

2q03nyo.jpg

his character personality is kind of cute but with some psycho things. He's voice is like a tiny cat talking. He's always searching a non existing castle.

12. Red_Scout : A charger who likes to do things his way.

AypuktD.png

13. timbitkay:

gallery_1046_57_176596.png

She's a very thoughtful person that really thinks through things before doing them, and isnt afraid to stand up against anything!

Wields a Classic Diamond Sword

14.shmandible

UB21wlK.png

What i need:
If you want to be in, you must tell me what kind of weapons you want to use and your characters personality and also a char poster..

Skins: First 3 people definitely in. The rest, I will decide. Mwahahaha!
Voice Actors: I may not call on you, but i most likely will. I need some GIRLS in mine-imator to have some very key roles. or i may have to change some things :(
Posters(?): I would like a poster or two if it isn't too much :)
Map Makers: I really need some good builders. If you're up for it ill MSG you what i need.
Last of all: Thanks for your time!

Edited by Zackeryss

YAY! THX!

SURE! 

WHAT IS THE SUBJECT, MY CHARACTER WITH MOD ITEMS?

Well, first, could you stop with them CAPS!?! Second, yes. You can use any mod items that you want, just tell me which textures you're using and message me them. other than that, do whatev :)

Edited by Zackeryss

I'd love to be in it! Here's my skin. epicjubjub2_zpsc046ed57.png

Oh, and the person behind them is Creeper Girl?

you are right! And your in anyways :) . Special awesome scene for you since you guessed it first

Edited by Zackeryss

You're in! But i need your help. I need you to make a schematic of a small forest of oak trees, and some small little hills? if you could that would be awesome! Just tell me if you can't and I'll take care of it

Edited by Zackeryss

hey!

no time someone used my (stealed) items!

so what can i be in it

i thik he meant what weapon do you use and like heavy or light attacks man

So, what fighting style do you want wolfile? and by the way i meant like : Hand-to-Hand, Daggers, like how i'm using Hammer and Shield and BOOMmaker is using a spear, and such. and you're in BTW. i'd also like youre skin and personality, and if you'd like to make your own char poster or have me do it tell meh so ill know.

Edited by Zackeryss

So, what fighting style do you want wolfile? and by the way i meant like : Hand-to-Hand, Daggers, like how i'm using Hammer and Shield and BOOMmaker is using a spear, and such. and you're in BTW. i'd also like youre skin and personality, and if you'd like to make your own char poster or have me do it tell meh so ill know.

dual blades (of my own)

my char dosent talk, he is not even supposed to have a mouth so he just like hands language? dunno, he exxpreses himself on a non oral way

dangerous and quick, ust not be ammused can jump easly from  happy to berserk

ill give up the items and skinn soon

Edited by wolfile

dual blades (of my own)

my char dosent talk, he is not even supposed to have a mouth so he just like hands language? dunno, he exxpreses himself on a non oral way

dangerous and quick, ust not be ammused can jump easly from  happy to berserk

ill give up the items and skinn soon

JK JK i can read :P ill just wait for that then.

Edited by Zackeryss